1. First time playing wow..

Henlo!..
    After years of playing single player RPGs , specifically TES and Fallout , I thought it's time to try something a bit less..introverted..
    my friend suggested WoW
    He plays the Wotlk expansion and he said that it's the go to expansion for lore enthusiasts and first time players , so here I am!

Now...don't laugh but I have few remarks and inquiries upon installing this game (Wotlk) :

1) the resolution and the graphics were waaaaay off , luckily a player ingame (sorry I forgot your name it was too long) guided me through fixing my resolution and my settings which is neat.

2)Even with the settings being set to ultra the game still looks way too outdated graphic wise ; which is kinda of a let down...(I'm not blaming anyone I'm just judging the game as a first time player) however! the same dude said I could further improve my ingame graphics by downloading "packs" , I forgot his exact words but he said they are similar to mods (if any one is familiar with nexus mods)

So my question is , where can I find these mods? and how do I download them? can I really improve visuals of my Woltk?

Thank you in advance

2. welcome to the site, and to WoW!

i'm curious to know more about these "packs" are they like texture packs similar to minecraft or are they actual graphics mods? hopefully someone can shed some light on that...

3. welcome to the site, and to WoW!

i'm curious to know more about these "packs" are they like texture packs similar to minecraft or are they actual graphics mods? hopefully someone can shed some light on that...
    Alright
    I have found WoW on nexus mods
    --edit---
    no they are pointless..

still looking! help is appreciated , I really need some texture mods or new models..
    Edited: March 26, 2018

4. There was a repack made of the client with all the updated models/terrain, cata water etc. released by another private server but we can't link here to other pservers sorry. But here's the reddit guide if you think you can do it manually https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...els_for_wotlk/

5. There was a repack made of the client with all the updated models/terrain, cata water etc. released by another private server but we can't link here to other pservers sorry. But here's the reddit guide if you think you can do it manually https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...els_for_wotlk/
    Thank you!
    I'll look around to see how I can install this
    __edit__
    I also found this guide in this forum!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=354998

this should be fun

6. Oh man, I’m so jelaous.

I remember first time playing WoW. I was amazed by everything, it felt like a spell for days.
    It feels same as falling in love, with a different type of pew pew though. Lmao.

7. Oh man, I’m so jelaous.

I remember first time playing WoW. I was amazed by everything, it felt like a spell for days.
    It feels same as falling in love, with a different type of pew pew though. Lmao.
    It really is fun
    but also confusing.. I still don't know half of the controls smh

8. RUNN!!! RUN AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE! This game is addicting!

9. Ahahahah! Heroin among games.