1. Question about raid instances on Neltharion.

Hello. I didn't play Cataclysm since 1Q of 2015 year so my question is if the raid instances are working. I speak mostly about Firelands and Dragon Soul. I know that there will be some problems with scripts probably but I ask if these instance are at least doable on normal and heroic version cause me with some friends think to move into Cataclysm again. I would be happy if i get respond by some competent PvE guild on Nelthation (if there still exist).

2. As far as i know Firelands is currently bugged due to not fixes on the realm a while ago, besides that Dragon Soul is working on Nm and Hc quite good, if you going horde side make a new pve guild with your friends because there is not any currently, horde turned into pvp side while alliance are pve, that should change at some point with more people coming back to the realm again.

3. Dragon Soul and Firelands NM/HC are doable but some of bosses aren't scripted how they should . Dragon Soul pretty much everything works there , Firelands most of bosses dont work how they should , Lord Rhyolith works fine except sometimes if u wipe on it bugs out and need to reset instance , Beth'tilac this is tricky one , meteors falls on ground not where boss goes up on phase 1 , Shannox works fine , Alysrazor works fine , Baleroc works fine , Majordomo Staghelm works fine , Ragnaros (Phase 1 works fine) transition phase theres a visually bug with hammer it doesnt show his real position , Phase 2,3 world in flames doesnt work , phase 3,4 meteors cant be knocked back but kiter deals with it isnt much a problem , phase 4 is literlly a joke i should say because the stacking point (triangle) doesnt matter where u stand and tanks dont have to move him on roots . About PvE Guilds here i wouldnt say there is competent guilds anymore (i have seen officers of "so called hc guilds" failing to stupid encounters) but i know good raiders/friends that still play around.

If you and your friends wanna come and play here i would be more than happy to help out you guys .
    Ignite (Horde) - Haste (Alliance)

4. Thanks for your replies. :)
    Who are you in the game btw?