1. How to farm gold effectively?

I explain mi situation:

I have 3 characters leveled myself. With:
    Alchemy / Herbalism
    Mining (low skill) / JC (low skill)
    Enchanting full / Tailoring (without ICC recipes)

I've been checking the AH and I see that the mats are more expensive than the crafted items (from alchemy and enchanting).
    For example:
    An enchant scroll for berserking costs 600-800g
    But the mats costs about 1200g-1500g

I just don't see the point. The only way to farm gold is farming mats? Is there an effective way without hours and hours of farming infinite dust?

2. I have noticed that you gain surprisingly high amount of Honor points while doing battlegrounds / WG and you can buy any epic uncut gem for 10k honor. If you are into PvP, just keep playing those. You will have fun and gems will just come to you.

You could also try grinding rare xmog boes. The rarer the item, the more time it will take to get it and the more gold it will cost.

3. Low level formula, low level materials. Runed arcanite rod formalas from Moonglade sell for for 3g at the NPC and 100g+ on AH. Crusader enchant formula farmed in eastern plaguelands sells for 900g+. Thorium bar sell for 90G on horde AH. Mithril bars sell for 100g on horde. Heavy leather sells for 60g a stack. I don't recommend going into high level mats business because it's dominated by bots who sell those mats for cheap AF. Black pearls sell for 400g, golden pearls sell for 30g. Low level cooking mats like small eggs, clam meat, coyote meat, boar ribs all sell well and for a decent amount of gold. i've also been farming Dustwallow marsh whelps for Dark Whelpling pet that sells for 2k and ungoro green slimes for disgusting oozeling that sells for 1k. So far on a brand new account on a fresh toon i've managed to make 8 k gold and I am level 60 atm. Doing all of the above.
    Edited: March 27, 2018

4. I always managed to have plenty of gold, meaning capping every char’s inventory and giving gold away but it required a lot of farming.
    I was mining IC and SB for Saronite twice a day(30 min per run)and then transmuting Saronite, making Titansteel for Choppers and selling them. That might seem complicated but once you get into routine it’s piece of cake.

On the other hand, if you want easy and quick money just go with skinning. Not sure how are prices now but I bet that you can get a lot for Arctic Fur (Jormungar worms in SP), Heavy Leather(Tanaris) and drop rate is so nice.

Try it out if you can.

I might have not answered your question the way you wanted it but there’s no a lot of gold without a lot of farming. Every mat you get yourself means more gold in your pocket.

5. Same as every other expansion that has JC in it: The Saronite Shuffle.
    1.Mine Thorium or Saronite/Titanium
    2.Prospect all of the ore
    3.Sell raw/cut gems for profit
    4. Make Icy Prism every day. (chance at epic gems)
    5.Mail excess gems to Alchy for transmute

Thorium gives 6 different gems that all sell for 8g-60g+ each, respectively
    Saronite gives Chalcedony(20-30g+ each) / rare gems that sell very well uncut
    Titanium gives Titanium Powder(15-30g+ each) and rare gems / epic gems that, again, sell very well uncut. You can also sell the pricey cuts

Also, grab an AOE class and learn skinning. Borean Leather sells very well all day long and Arctic Furs go for 180g+ each
    I've seen Arctic Furs drop off the lvl 68+ mammoths in Borean Tundra, so hit it up! (Big bonus for tailoring / enchanting if you learn skinning!)

Tailoring / Chanting? GREAT! You'll get tons of green weps/armor while aoe farming mammoths that you can send from your skinner to your enchanter, and tons of cloth from playing the game for your tailor. Disenchant ONLY the armor and vendor all the weapons. Weapons give useless essences and armor gives more dusts than essences. Then make bolts of cloth > Imbued bolts of cloth > frostweave bags. Those excess dusts sell very well all day long, too

Plus, you said you have an Alchy/Herbalist. Pick some flowers and make flasks, or if you're Transmute spec'd you can send excess bars/gems from your Miner and make Arcanite/Titanium bars and epic gems

And last, you have 80's. Do quests. XP turns into more gold, so it's easy to get a few thousand gold from every WOTLK zone if you do their quests at lvl 80

((With just the mining part of this info, I easily make 3-5k per 4-5hr play time when i'm bored on weekends on 1 toon. I only visit 2 caves in 2 areas for a total of 37 Thorium/Saronite/Titanium nodes, because "yay private server respawns". The Alchy part would boost this amount. The skinning/tailoring/enchanting info is between 2 of my alts that paid for my druid's 43k gold gear bill on day 1 of 80, haha))
    Edited: March 28, 2018