1. Extremely High Latency Problems in Icecrown

The past few weeks I've been experiencing unusually high latency on only the Icecrown realm from 5000ms to 15000ms. The latency problems usually occur between 1900-0400 server time. My ISP is ATT and here are the logs of my ping using winmtr at 1200 ST with my in game latency displaying 5000~ms. Im getting packet loss around 25% from the eu addresses. If anyone else is having the same issue run the program, ping host 54.36.105.148 and post the logs here so Warmane can fix this problem.

2. I do not know how to show those logs like you did but I am having similar issues. My ISP is also ATT.

3. if it's an issue between you/your isp and warmanes host there's not much warmane can do about it.

4. @Durrk you can click the "copy text to clipboard" button to copy the data to notepad and then make an image of it.

@Skuddy ive contacted my isp and they said it is a client server side issue with too many people trying to accessing 54.36.105.148. This is definitely a warmane issue as i have friends in different states not using at&t having the same problem at the same as me

5. @Durrk you can click the "copy text to clipboard" button to copy the data to notepad and then make an image of it.

@Skuddy ive contacted my isp and they said it is a client server side issue with too many people trying to accessing 54.36.105.148. This is definitely a warmane issue as i have friends in different states not using at&t having the same problem at the same as me
    doesn't have to be an isp issue or a warmane issue. afaik warmane has no control over the route taken to reach it's servers. if the problem is somewhere along said route i don't believe there's anything warmane can do.

that being said you'd have more luck getting a reply from someone that would know for sure if you sent an email to [email protected] . as staff don't frequent this section much.

6. Ok, this is very interesting. My ISP also happens to be AT&T, but that could be coincidental. I've also been having some **extreme** latency issues recently at peek times (1000-6000, sometimes 9000ms) and been trying to pin down the cause. It makes the game near unplayable especially since I mainly enjoy PvP.

Latency measured via ICMP to the machine (and ICMP is typically lowest priority traffic) also appears to be "fine" like the above MTR report, but unlike what they claim to have seen before. I've got a somewhat mildly complex home network topology with some of my desktops (the ones I use to game) routed via a GRE tunnel over wifi to my core network in a segregated VLAN, but I'm not suffering any wifi related performance issues and I checked all my routers just to make sure I didn't somehow fudge something.

I don't know if AT&T is doing some sort of protocol policy based throttling/rate-limiting, or if it's something Warmane's side, but it seems to be specific to WoW related packets. It's an infuriating level of latency. Nothing else being routed towards that OVH DC which I have regular contact with is affected in such a way. I've debated telling my GRE tunnel end point to policy route WoW traffic over a VPN to see if AT&T is for some reason doing some low effort ****ery like I've encountered in the past, but I've not gotten around to it.

It's definitely something that occurred very, very recently.

Edit:
    Ok, judging by:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2912938
    &
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381313
    It may indeed be something on AT&T's side or some peer related to them specifically (also confirms that it's over specific traffic if a VPN successfully fixes latency issues).
    Edited: March 29, 2018

7. May 20, 2019  
    I have the same problem since few days and I don't know what can I do. I though it'd be the router but no... Is specifically with wow and I haven't had any problem like that before. Please help.

8. May 20, 2019  
    If you want a solution to that you will have to ask OVH directly.