1. Gold Transfer between factions

Hi guys.

I would like know if it's possible gold transfer between two characters that aren't in the same faction. I started with a couple of friends with Horde characters, but my friends decided to start into Alliance and i need the gold that I have in the Horde.

Another question. How can i get points for a faction change? I need achievement points? I don't understand the system.

Thanks.

2. Hi guys.

I would like know if it's possible gold transfer between two characters that aren't in the same faction. I started with a couple of friends with Horde characters, but my friends decided to start into Alliance and i need the gold that I have in the Horde.

Another question. How can i get points for a faction change? I need achievement points? I don't understand the system.

Thanks.
    Put some cheap item for the amount you want to transfer in a neutral AH that's either in Gagdetzan, Tanaris or Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale. Let's say put a gray item for 20k gold, then buy it with another faction's character. AH will take some of the gold but you will still get the majority of it.

As for points, yes, you do need at least 1000 achievement points across all of your characters to start getting them.

3. Put some cheap item for the amount you want to transfer in a neutral AH that's either in Gagdetzan, Tanaris or Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale. Let's say put a gray item for 20k gold, then buy it with another faction's character. AH will take some of the gold but you will still get the majority of it.

As for points, yes, you do need at least 1000 achievement points across all of your characters to start getting them.
    Thanks! A last question.

When i reach 1000 achievement points how can i recolect the points? Are there some post with all the information about the points?

Thanks again.

4. Put some cheap item for the amount you want to transfer in a neutral AH that's either in Gagdetzan, Tanaris or Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale. Let's say put a gray item for 20k gold, then buy it with another faction's character. AH will take some of the gold but you will still get the majority of it.

I don't think it works if both characters are on the same account, one would need to create another account as a proxy.