1. How do game masters investigate ninja looters?

I've reported several dungeon ninjas with several screenshots for each of them recently and got following response from a game master :

"Thank you for your report. The mentioned player shall be thoroughly investigated by our gnome inquisition and be struck by our mighy ban hammer, if the grand inquisitor and his little fanatics find him guilty."

I am not complaining or criticising anyone, I am genuinely curious what's there to investigate? How are screenshots not sufficient evidence? What are they looking for and why wouldn't they just look it up BEFORE answering my ticket, and only after having all the info they would tell me whether the player is punished or not (and why not)?

2. That is a generic response to matters pertaining to bots, ninjas, everything reported.
    That's how they let you know that they received your report to them. They don't report to you.
    Anything further in their investigation is up to them, not you.

They're not going to say, "great job dude, you caught one! 5-30day ban incoming, go find more!"

3. That is a generic response to matters pertaining to bots, ninjas, everything reported.
    That's how they let you know that they received your report to them. They don't report to you.
    Anything further in their investigation is up to them, not you.

They're not going to say, "great job dude, you caught one! 5-30day ban incoming, go find more!"
    Last two times I reported a ninja before, that's basically what they said lol. When I reported first time, they said "the player was dealt with", second time "the player was suspended". Point is, they used to and should let me know that they dealt with the problem OR why they will not suspend the person I report so that I wouldn't be left in a darkness. Now I got no ticket pending which means someone actually read it and I still see them online.
    Edited: March 29, 2018

4. Last two times I reported a ninja before, that's basically what they said lol. When I reported first time, they said "the player was dealt with", second time "the player was suspended". Point is, they used to and should let me know that they dealt with the problem OR why they will not suspend the person I report so that I wouldn't be left in a darkness. Now I got no ticket pending which means someone actually read it and I still see them online.
    I understand your point. It can be frustrating not knowing the outcome of the reported player. Firstly, I believe the reason why Game Master's "investigate" any evidence you provide, is to ensure its authentic. Unsurprisingly, some players will fake reports to ban players they don't like, and I think part of their investigation is ensuring the activity did take place. That could be waiting for further reports from other players, or investigating the player's current activity.

Secondly, regarding knowing the outcome of the reported player. Generally, from most customer supports that I have seen, they have always replied with declining to comment on the action taken on the account. Take Blizzard Entertainment - if you were to report a player there, they will refuse to inform you of their decision, even if they are banned. The reason? Account privacy. It is a privacy issue by informing you the action taken upon that account. While I don't know the exact details about it, GameMaster's should generally not tell you about the action as a result of this reason. Rules change all the time, and maybe thats why now they're no longer informing you about account action.

5. I've reported several dungeon ninjas with several screenshots for each of them recently and got following response from a game master :

"Thank you for your report. The mentioned player shall be thoroughly investigated by our gnome inquisition and be struck by our mighy ban hammer, if the grand inquisitor and his little fanatics find him guilty."

I am not complaining or criticising anyone, I am genuinely curious what's there to investigate? How are screenshots not sufficient evidence? What are they looking for and why wouldn't they just look it up BEFORE answering my ticket, and only after having all the info they would tell me whether the player is punished or not (and why not)?
    you will notice overtime, that most of the GM's have this blanksheet made with prepared answers, wich are aither it will be investigated or report it to bugtracker.

only few actually read what you wrote, atleast thats my experiance with reporting and other ticket stuff.