1. Resto PvP - Trinket and Weapon

What do you suggest? I’m stuck between Glowing Twilight Scale and Althor’s Abacus.Also, Royal Scepter of Terenas II + Wrath Offhand or Archus?

I’ll play only BG’s and don’t care ‘bout Boomkin spec. I’m leaning towards Archus and Abacus but I’d like to hear other opinions.

2. Royal Scepter + Offhand is better than archus. You will get more overall spellpower and resilience. It is hard to go oom as resto druid if you have the right talents so you don't really need archus.

I would take Glowing Twilight over Althor's because it really helps with aoe pressure. You will heal more overall.

In bgs where I can just free heal I just go max PvE with Glowing Twilight Scale + Solace because nothing can reach me and I will never oom unless I overlap lifeblooms

3. Royal Scepter + Offhand is better than archus. You will get more overall spellpower and resilience. It is hard to go oom as resto druid if you have the right talents so you don't really need archus.

I would take Glowing Twilight over Althor's because it really helps with aoe pressure. You will heal more overall.

In bgs where I can just free heal I just go max PvE with Glowing Twilight Scale + Solace because nothing can reach me and I will never oom unless I overlap lifeblooms
    You’re pretty much right. Since nobody answered in a day I did quite a lot Calculations and the only difference is that you get more mana regen and crit with Archus (which is what I got since it’s cheaper lol) and that much resil and haste with the other two but all in all a lot similar, I shouldn’t feel any differnce in BG if I go full PvP (except weap, trinket and one ring).

Since you’re PvP experinced resto, which professions would you suggest?

Edit: Would you also suggest going for two set bonuses for additonal resilience instead of Swiftmend cd reduction? I noticed that Smourners slice theough me pretty quickly currently.

Thanks in advance buddy.
    Edited: March 30, 2018

4. If you're only doing battlegrounds I'd definitely take engineering because you're going to get death gripped often and that can get you killed. So that's why you get engineering boots and spam bear form and run away. If you're night elf its even easier, just shadowmeld and nitro boots and spam shift to remove slows.

I would take Jewelcrafting 2nd for the big gems, more spellpower/resil and whatnot is never bad.

Resto druids are extremely easy to 1 shot if they're low resilience but the high resilience ones don't die so easily. Full PvP 5 set if you're going to get focused with 1.4k resilience. If there's a second healer who you can rely on you can drop resilience and literally go full PvE. The only thing that should be able to touch while you are PvE (given that you position yourself behind your group and not stand in front for free grips) you Sub Rogues and Hunters. 2piece PvE t10 for resto druids + glyph of wild growth is pretty sick in large fights since wild growth is a smart heal (it picks the lowest hp target). I don't really use the swiftmend glyph because its like a 13-15 second cooldown for me and I believe a glyph that will save you 1 gcd every 15 seconds isn't all that great for bgs. Much better to get more flat healing or perhaps glyph of barkskin if you say you're getting melted by Melee. But even so, you're going to die anyway to 2 Shadowmournes but you shouldn't if there is a 2nd healer healing you. Resto druids synergise really well with all the other healers, you feed them mana and they dispel you and whatnot.

Also, I don't cast very often, aoe damage suppression is usually my priority and full hots on melee. Druid and Priest are extremely good in bgs since you dont have to cast to heal but resto shamans and holy paladins do.

You can pretty much use Nature's Grasp whenever a melee gets on you and run away. It's a really short cd

4p Piece PvE ain't that great but hey if you're sitting in the back there's no need for PvP gear. Experiment with what works for you. I use at least 750 resilience so that I don't die from random dots + silence. Always try to pre barkskin the damage if you can see it coming instead of barkskinning after the damage has been done and that'll do wonders for you.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

With this gear Lifebloom is like a 1 second gcd and the others are relatively fast as well. Don't need glyph of innervate because resto druid don't oom ever xD

You can refund archus if you bought it within the 24 hour policy i think.

5. I’ll take your advices in consideration for professions and glyphs however, I’ll use only few PvE items for start and see how it goes since I’m happy with amount of healing done even without full gear.

I’m quite demanding, so I have another one:

It’s true that we don’t go OOM easily if played properly so would it be smart in your opinion to take neck/back/wrist without spirit (Ones with haste for boomie) instead and that way boost tick speed and regrowth/nourish/cyclone cast speed?

Or stick with Spirit?

Edit: Also, your nick ( Teacher) sounds terribly familiar. Like you’ve played ally on Deathwing here couple years back.

6. Get both spirit and haste.

You can go with haste if you really need to keep up with the damage. I have the spirit ones because it gives you mp5 and spellpower while in tree form. Tree form buffs all healing taken by 6% for all so it really can help out the other healers as well. Since my Lifeblooms are already 1 second global coldown I don't see the need for haste when I can heal harder for longer. Just make sure to innervate a bit earlier so that the cooldown comes off quicker. Also try to pick the best drink times so that your team won't completely wipe when you do so.

Start of the fight pre-hot the guy you think is going to take the most damage, wild growth the aoe damage and make sure to hot yourself when you anticipate a swap. I often see druids make the mistake of never hotting themselves and die instantly because they get swapped on with silence/stun so they have no way to live through the damage. If you don't see mortal strike/wound poison/aimed shot then its really easy to outheal damage most of the time.

7. Yep, I’m trying trying to brak preventatively, however I’m at 1000 resil and I can deal with one Smournor but two make it quick, lol. I’ll go for maxesld resilience and go from there.

Thanks again buddy.