1. Poseidus

I wanted to know if that rare elite is still enabled on the server since was looking for him on the spawn points for around 1 week and nothing, any veterean player can tell me if its still obtainable or it was removed on Neltharion.

2. it's obtainable as far as i know

3. it's obtainable as far as i know
    Yout got it? if so where it is lol, im almost bold of searching.

4. I never got it, a friend of mine did. And you used to see it on the trade market and Auction House, so keep searching.

5. I managed to obtain it two times, it works fine. I suggest you use the addon NPC_Scan, it will help a lot. Also keep in mind that the respawn time is longer on Warmane (I don't know exactly how much) and it moves, so you gotta search at least 30 minutes to be sure it's not there. try ot do that every 3-4 hours or so, and you should find it in 2 or 3 days like I did for both my chars.

Good hunt! :)

6. I managed to obtain it two times, it works fine. I suggest you use the addon NPC_Scan, it will help a lot. Also keep in mind that the respawn time is longer on Warmane (I don't know exactly how much) and it moves, so you gotta search at least 30 minutes to be sure it's not there. try ot do that every 3-4 hours or so, and you should find it in 2 or 3 days like I did for both my chars.

Good hunt! :)
    Hello Horribull, tell me how to find you in alliance/horde side, so i can wisp you :)