1. [PvP] Win versus a warrior ?

Hello !

I have like 353 resi 33% crit but the warriors deals so much damages, I fail so hard when I duel them... I cant even kite them with poisons and dots :(

Any pro tips to fight against warriors ?

Thanks !

2. Dots + Kitting is the winning way.

When you kite don't go too far so he can't charge you, and don't stay too close so he can't hit you.

3. That's called deadzone.

If u are looking for duelling tips :

U need to know two things :
    - how To dead zone (the range 5-8y) so u cant be hit and cant be intercept'ed
    - how To apply bleeding without breaking ur CCs (sap). There's an angle to Master it. You need to check videos.

Once u know that :
    A good beginning starts with a SAP on warr.
    Garrote without breaking sap then rupture and shiv and move away of him. Not to far so he cant intercept
    U just play with him and follow his moves. You expose yourself only when you have evasion active, u dont have to stun at all most of the time.
    Just refresh some snare with shs sometimes etc. U just need practice. It's quite ez then.
    U refresh bleeding with vanish garrote rupture, shiv and move away etc

Tips vs dwarf war : instant blind on their Stone form if they use it on beginning. If they trinket u need to find ur way to reset. Step cheap shot deadly throw run away for example to get a stealth. Basically u just keep blind for the Stone and you réact on what warrior does