1. Fury (Heroic Fury reset macro)

Hey well currently I'm using this macro to reset intercept via Heroic Fury

/castsequence reset=20 Intercept, Heroic Fury

it works most of the time. but sometimes it will use Heroic Fury even when my intercept is up. and 100% if I'm out of range of my target.

Any warrior have a working Heroic Fury macro or a way to set distance for intercept like only when 25yards or sth?

much appreciated :-)

Edit: title should of been Intercept reset macro not heroic fury LOL

2. Just bind the spell somewhere and use it when u have a free GCD or while u are running from/to the target.

I have Heroic Fury speced for ages, and sadly i dont use it that often in raids.
    Make sure u position urself well enough and simply use the spell manualy, without any macro, if u need to Intercept again while its on CD.

3. I have it keybinded to some awkward key F4, most of the time am like, ahh fk it. i'll just run there instead when it doesn't work lol

I'll do some more digging, if I'm able to find a workaround will update here. thx mate

4. You can always try making a modifier macro for Intercept, so that when you press shift/alt/ctrl you cast Heroic Fury. That way you use the same button for both, which I imagine is more comfortable than the current F4.

Something like:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Intercept
    /cast [mod=shift] Heroic Fury

5. You can also bind almost every key bind with, for example:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, q, e, r, f, c, x, z, v, g, t
    And than repeat the proces with:
    Shift + 1, Shift + 2, ...
    Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, ...
    Even "Alt + 1, ...", but i doubt ul need more than Shift and Ctrl.

That way u can use 1 for Intercept, Shift + 1 for Heroic Fury, and constantly see the CD of both spells (using a cd addon i guess), since im not sure that the macro can provide u with 2 diferent CDs on 1 button.

Mod macroes can be really usefull if u have a spell that u use on both main target and focus target, but otherwise i think its better to bind it to a diferent and similar bind so u can track the cd of both...
    Edited: March 31, 2018

6. You can always try making a modifier macro for Intercept, so that when you press shift/alt/ctrl you cast Heroic Fury. That way you use the same button for both, which I imagine is more comfortable than the current F4.

Something like:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Intercept
    /cast [mod=shift] Heroic Fury
    Perfect! it fits perfectly now :D

You can also bind almost every key bind with, for example:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, q, e, r, f, c, x, z, v, g, t
    And than repeat the proces with:
    Shift + 1, Shift + 2, ...
    Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, ...
    Even "Alt + 1, ...", but i doubt ul need more than Shift and Ctrl.

That way u can use 1 for Intercept, Shift + 1 for Heroic Fury, and constantly see the CD of both spells (using a cd addon i guess), since im not sure that the macro can provide u with 2 diferent CDs on 1 button.

Mod macroes can be really usefull if u have a spell that u use on both main target and focus target, but otherwise i think its better to bind it to a diferent and similar bind so u can track the cd of both...
    True, I have all my 4bars keybinded, using like 20% though kek. but yea I need to get into the habit of using mods. like Sky's mod one. much better than changing any of my "comfortable" keybinds for a spell I might use or not use in a fight.