1. Glory of the hero achieves bugs

Hello,

I recently tried to do glory of the hero with some friends and noticed that there are 2 achievements that are bugged. We tried different ways thinking there is something we do is wrong but after trying to do them with random people some said that the achieves were bugged. I tried to look in the forum and searched different keywords but nothing came up so i did this post. Hope this is resolved.
    If u know a way to do those achieves even though they seemed bugged please do tell :D

Ty.

Edit: Forgot to mention the achievements name: Oh Novos! and My Girl Loves to Skadi All the Time
    Edited: March 29, 2018 Reason: forgot to mention something

2. Those 2 achieves are indeed bugged, but they are not broken.

Skadi -
    Start the fight.
    Gather 5-6 harpoons then give them to 1 player.
    Die. You cannot just run out of the dungeon to reset the fight or the harpoons disappear. If you die then run back in, you keep the harpoons.
    Go back in and have the tank grab all aggro of all mobs, and spam the turrets as fast as you can, the second Skadi is within range. Click all 3.
    If done fast enough, he will give achievement when killed.

Novos -
    You need decently geared dps for this, and you don't need a tank.
    Position 1-2 dps at the entrance to the room to catch the 4 Guardian mobs the second they spawn. You can't let them enter the room.
    Position 2-3 dps on the stairs. None of those mobs can touch the ground below stairs.
    Healer needs to be in the middle of the 2 dps groups to be able to heal.
    As soon as the 4th Guardian dies, the boss' shield drops and the boss fight starts.
    Boss needs to die within 8 seconds of his shield dropping. You cannot let him summon any adds.
    (his summoned adds count as mobs touching the floor")

3. Ty. Will try and see how it goes with skadi but regarding the novos achievement that is the method we tried to do it and failed. From what i could find regarding this matter the mobs on top of the stairs need to be instantly killed as well cause if they can reach a little lower u wont get the achievement.

4. Hello. I am also trying to do this. Is it possible to move the boss up the stairs for Oh Novos so that the spawned mobs do'nt touch the floor ?

5. Those 2 achieves are indeed bugged, but they are not broken.

Skadi -
    Start the fight.
    Gather 5-6 harpoons then give them to 1 player.
    Die. You cannot just run out of the dungeon to reset the fight or the harpoons disappear. If you die then run back in, you keep the harpoons.
    Go back in and have the tank grab all aggro of all mobs, and spam the turrets as fast as you can, the second Skadi is within range. Click all 3.
    If done fast enough, he will give achievement when killed.

Novos -
    You need decently geared dps for this, and you don't need a tank.
    Position 1-2 dps at the entrance to the room to catch the 4 Guardian mobs the second they spawn. You can't let them enter the room.
    Position 2-3 dps on the stairs. None of those mobs can touch the ground below stairs.
    Healer needs to be in the middle of the 2 dps groups to be able to heal.
    As soon as the 4th Guardian dies, the boss' shield drops and the boss fight starts.
    Boss needs to die within 8 seconds of his shield dropping. You cannot let him summon any adds.
    (his summoned adds count as mobs touching the floor")

Can explain by "click all three" ? U mean the 3 cannons ? or three times in one cannon. As i can see the cannons have an internal cd when using.

6. "Hello. I am also trying to do this. Is it possible to move the boss up the stairs for Oh Novos so that the spawned mobs do'nt touch the floor ?"
    -no, he casts other spells and if you LOS'd him around a wall, you would lose precious burn time before he summons adds.

"Can explain by "click all three" ? U mean the 3 cannons ? or three times in one cannon. As i can see the cannons have an internal cd when using."
    -I said to grab 5-6 harpoons, and there's only 3 turrets. I don't know what else you could think "3" refers to in the fight.
    -As for the GCD on turrets: GCD = 1 second. 3 turrets + 6 harpoons = 2 each. (That's the "spam the turretS...click all 3" statement) By the time you click the 3rd turret, the GCD is finished on the 1st turret. 6 harpoons divided by 3 turrets at 1 second GCD = 2 seconds needed.
    I soloed this achievement for my pug group by carrying all 6 harpoons and grabbing all aggro with a Death and Decay, then clicking all 3 turrets in 2 seconds.

(btw, i didnt noticed I was logged on an alt when I posted the info. Likqansdj and Havagudwun are the same)
    Edited: April 2, 2018 Reason: nicknames