1. Improved Arcane Shot talent question

Just wanna ask why most of the hunters don't use this talent for PVP ? Isn't it good to make 15% more dmg with arcane shot ?

2. Arcane shot is the least damaging shot. Even though 3 points is 15% damage, the damage is really miniscule. It's like 200 more damage per arcane shot on non crits with full gear and since it is on a 6 second cooldown it isn't really worth the 3 points. Those 3points are MUCH better spent elsewhere such as Focused Aim which acts as 3% hit.

3. Once you reach soft arp cap which is around 600-700 arp, you want to drop those points and invest them somewhere else. Instead of arcane shot you should from now on use aimed shot only.
    Befor the soft cap however, 3 points in arcane shot actually boosts your damage, and you should use it as primary shot after chimera

4. Just wanna ask why most of the hunters don't use this talent for PVP ? Isn't it good to make 15% more dmg with arcane shot ?
    Op was talking about pvp and youll use arcane in pvp at every gear level due to it being instant. Doesnt change the fact that its still a weak skill. Keep in mind tho its arcane damage so it'll go through HoP in case your tranq shot doesnt hit the spot.

5. I know it's not popular, but I take the improved arcane shot talent in pvp because it's a talent with no "ifs" in it. By that I mean, you always get what you paid for, so to speak, which is the increased damage on arcane shot. With so many other talents, you are able to think of situations where you won't get the full designed benefit of the talent. Such as wild quiver.

Wild quiver is balanced around pve, where you take basically every autoshot you are able to get, because you're spending so much time standing still casting steady shot. But in pvp, you miss on a lot of autoshots because you're always running around and kiting. You just do. You can say that about a lot of talents, which I won't go into. But with improved arcane shot, it's there every single shot, giving you that old reliable +15%. It's not exciting, but it's solid and reliable.

This is especially true if you don't have a huge amount of armor penetration, which I don't in my pvp set. I guess if you're one of those guys who runs around bgs in full pve gear, then the case for the talent isn't as strong.