1. cant loot money but i can loot item

is there any of you guys have a same problem? can u help me with?
    i cant loot gold from any monster but i can still loot the item.
    how to fix it? pls help thanks

2. is there any of you guys have a same problem? can u help me with?
    i cant loot gold from any monster but i can still loot the item.
    how to fix it? pls help thanks
    Let’s distinguish something, do you:

1. Kill couple of mobs and then loot one, take gold and items and then you try to loot the other one next to it and there’s no gold?
    OR
    2. Kill ANY moba and neither of them has any gold?

If it’s the first option - I’d suggest you killing one by one(if easier for you) OR accepting the fact that the first(and the only) you looted has about 5x more gold(if group of 5 killed) than it should.

3. There is a bug with AoE looting money. You have to loot a pack a few times to get all the gold.

4. I'm having the same problem. it doesn't only happen when I kill multiple mobs, I already know about that bug. This is new, and won't let me loot gold from mobs at all. I have about 20k gold but I've had more just last week, so I don't think it's a gold cap.

5. Just make sure all the mobs die on the same spot or relatively close to each other, sometimes you cant AOE loot because the corpse is too far, just loot every corpse separately.

6. Hi, as a Skinner this is a problem too, I also can not loot gold that drop from mobs, either by single mob, or multiple mobs around. Ive tried to find bugtracker, but doesnt exist, so i looked forum, and here is the thread, hope for fix :)

edit;more info: Gold appears in loot window, but if you click it, it can not be looted, i tried Auto loot, normal loot, disabled my Addon for looting, but nothing.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit2: i found fix
    If you are hunter and you are affected by this "bug" with looting gold, Remove (unlearn) Glyph of Fetch
    Pic's: https://imgur.com/a/5Loh2
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited: April 10, 2018

7. Hi, as a Skinner this is a problem too, I also can not loot gold that drop from mobs, either by single mob, or multiple mobs around. Ive tried to find bugtracker, but doesnt exist, so i looked forum, and here is the thread, hope for fix :)

edit;more info: Gold appears in loot window, but if you click it, it can not be looted, i tried Auto loot, normal loot, disabled my Addon for looting, but nothing.
    Edit2: i found fix
    If you are hunter and you are affected by this "bug" with looting gold, Remove (unlearn) Glyph of Fetch
    Pic's: https://imgur.com/a/5Loh2
    Thank you!! The first person who actually understands the problem. I've dealt with the normal loot bugs, and I'm sure OP has too, so it was pretty frustrating not being able to find any info at all.
    The glyph never worked but I didn't get around to removing it, until now :) Thanks again!

8. I have a hunter, and had that issue, could see the gold just not loot it, unsure what caused the issue, but what solved the issue was looted some silver instead of gold, was on the isle Of Thunder when this happened. So unsure if it will help others suffering from this issue, but maybe try going to a lower level area and looting silver or copper and see if it resolves the issue. Good Luck to you all.