1. What to spend my coins on?

Hello people, so I sold some toons at Lordaeron realm and I got 55 coins.
    Now if you were me, which class would you spend your coins on?
    Would you get some BiS RS loot for your 6k fury, would you buy trinkets for your 5,4k mage (with 4pt10), would you buy Glore HC plus a trinket for your UH DK or Retry, or something else?
    I enjoy many classes and I guess it's not worth to go for items on my fury, since he is already arp-capped and he pulls great dps.

Thanks for reading this :)

2. I hope you realize there is no right answer to this question, you do whatever you want. You boost the class you play the most with whatever items are hardest to get.

If I were you, I would start saving those coins and grind gold for the big fish - Shadowmourne.

3. I hope you realize there is no right answer to this question, you do whatever you want. You boost the class you play the most with whatever items are hardest to get.

If I were you, I would start saving those coins and grind gold for the big fish - Shadowmourne.
    I just want to listen to people's opinion and then make my choice. Well, I obviously want a SM, who wouldn't? but I don't think I will sell more toons anytime soon..

4. I just want to listen to people's opinion and then make my choice. Well, I obviously want a SM, who wouldn't? but I don't think I will sell more toons anytime soon..
    That's why I said "grind gold". You don't need characters to make coins. You can farm gold and then sell it for coins. It will take some time but it is doable, trust me.

5. That's why I said "grind gold". You don't need characters to make coins. You can farm gold and then sell it for coins. It will take some time but it is doable, trust me.
    Hmm, I never thought of this (and obviously didn't see the 'grind gold' on your previous post :p ). I might give it a try!