1. Culling of Stratholme - What's wrong with it?

So I recently returned after a half year break and decided to begin on the Icecrown server seen as it's population is high and I somewhat missed the dungeon finder tool. I quickly capped a Shaman, used vote points to get gear enough to join random HC's and while I have yet to even GET some dungeons like The Oculus and Violet Hold - I have gotten Culling of Stratholme many times and it always begins in the same way:

People zone inn. Someone asks to be kicked or will just leave. The group of the 3 remaining lingers on til 1 DCs and the last one leaves. Why? Why is this happening? Is the dungeon bugged or something?

Trying to ask about this in Global is a crapshoot as the chat rolls by so fast and so constantly that I don't even get how people USE global at this server. Having tried to ask multiple times left me with 0 answers.

When asking INSIDE the dungeon groups before everyone left - The ONLY somewhat answer I got was someone who said the following before I even asked the question "Plz kick, dungeon so slow"

So here I am on the forums in the hopes of that someone can tell me that the dungeon is bugged. Since if people leave and ask to be kicked just because it's a slow dungeon: thinking that they save time and effort on hoping they get kicked - Playing the wait game at the end of the remaining group in order not to get deserter - Then I am shocked at how spoiled and lazy certain individuals can be, like honestly. Do tell me the place is bugged and that people honestly have not grown as lazy and confused as to think that playing "will I get kicked / who will leave last" lotto saves them time.

2. So I recently returned after a half year break and decided to begin on the Icecrown server seen as it's population is high and I somewhat missed the dungeon finder tool. I quickly capped a Shaman, used vote points to get gear enough to join random HC's and while I have yet to even GET some dungeons like The Oculus and Violet Hold - I have gotten Culling of Stratholme many times and it always begins in the same way:

People zone inn. Someone asks to be kicked or will just leave. The group of the 3 remaining lingers on til 1 DCs and the last one leaves. Why? Why is this happening? Is the dungeon bugged or something?

Trying to ask about this in Global is a crapshoot as the chat rolls by so fast and so constantly that I don't even get how people USE global at this server. Having tried to ask multiple times left me with 0 answers.

When asking INSIDE the dungeon groups before everyone left - The ONLY somewhat answer I got was someone who said the following before I even asked the question "Plz kick, dungeon so slow"

So here I am on the forums in the hopes of that someone can tell me that the dungeon is bugged. Since if people leave and ask to be kicked just because it's a slow dungeon: thinking that they save time and effort on hoping they get kicked - Playing the wait game at the end of the remaining group in order not to get deserter - Then I am shocked at how spoiled and lazy certain individuals can be, like honestly. Do tell me the place is bugged and that people honestly have not grown as lazy and confused as to think that playing "will I get kicked / who will leave last" lotto saves them time.
    Dungeon works perfectly fine, no buggs whatsoever. It is long and MOST people (you are not in this category) go RDF ONLY FOR emblems of frost. They don't need EoTs from bosses, BoEs, gear, or whatever. They go RDF HC only for that daily reward and they wish to do it as quickly as possible. There are basically three dungeons that people love to skip because of their length - HoR, oculus and CoS. I don't need anything as well but I patiently go those long dungeons anyway, it's not that hard. But I honestly can understand those players frustration. They don't want to rage or make you feel bad or anything. They just want a quick regroup for a chance of a faster dungeon and that's not as toxic as you make it out to be IMO.

As for global chat, people pointed out this problem in here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381392 . Basically, the solution is to put global chat in another window and only look it up when you actually need it. You will see all the whispers you want without any issues.

3. people are just artistic, nothing wrong with any of the dungeons.
    most of the time you couldve run the instance twice in the time it took them to leave the grp rofl

4. Dungeon works perfectly fine, no buggs whatsoever. It is long and MOST people (you are not in this category) go RDF ONLY FOR emblems of frost. They don't need EoTs from bosses, BoEs, gear, or whatever. They go RDF HC only for that daily reward and they wish to do it as quickly as possible. There are basically three dungeons that people love to skip because of their length - HoR, oculus and CoS. I don't need anything as well but I patiently go those long dungeons anyway, it's not that hard. But I honestly can understand those players frustration. They don't want to rage or make you feel bad or anything. They just want a quick regroup for a chance of a faster dungeon and that's not as toxic as you make it out to be IMO.

As for global chat, people pointed out this problem in here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381392 . Basically, the solution is to put global chat in another window and only look it up when you actually need it. You will see all the whispers you want without any issues.
    weird, this does not happen on Lordaeron.
    I have two chars there with the 100 rdfs achivs (1 tank and 1 healer), and when i get COS, OCCULUS, HOS,HOR, HOL, VH(i hate this dung the most), nobody leaves, or asks to get kicked.
    do people on Lordaeron have more time on their hands ?
    but maybe it's because que times are longer for dps classes on Lordaeron than on Icecrown. i don't know how long dpsers wait in rdf on Icecrown

5. Culling of Stratholme - What's wrong with it?

It takes too long for impatient players who has the attitude of "must get it fast with low effort"

It's odd how people rather wait 10-15 mins again instead of just doing the instance.

6. Culling of Stratholme - What's wrong with it?

It takes too long for impatient players who has the attitude of "must get it fast with low effort"

It's odd how people rather wait 10-15 mins again instead of just doing the instance.
    While you wait, you can do something else, such as dailies.

7. Funny thing is, this is one of the dungeons where you can get the most emblems of triumph.
    Edited: April 2, 2018 Reason: typo