1. PVP ret - Which 2H weapon and and enchanting for beginners

Hi buddies,

I need some help so as to ameliorate my pvp stuff and other gears : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I would like to know which dungeon i can farm so as to find a good weapon, and which enchanting i can use ? (reputation or others...)

I can't, at this time, go to Heroic dungeon besause my GearScore is a bit weak (2920).

Thanks for your answers.

2. In my time people would skip searching for a weapon in dungeon and buy a Battered Hilt which will give you sword that’s going to be good enough for most of ICC.
    As far as gear, find your group and do limitless PoS runs for EoT’s and buy gear. When you gear up a bit with EoT’s do RDF Hc and FOS/PoS HC for any items you might be missing.

Then, do ICC pugs or join a decent guild and gear with them.

Also, join ICC rep farm for Ashen Band.

Good luck.

3. In my time people would skip searching for a weapon in dungeon and buy a Battered Hilt which will give you sword that’s going to be good enough for most of ICC.
    Ok, does it difficult to craft the sword ?

4. Ok, does it difficult to craft the sword ?
    If I remember correctly, Questline is pretty simple with some googling and you’ll need to travel a bit but shouldn’t be a problem. Worst thing there is the price of Battered hilt and if you have gold for it, ‘cause I’m not sure how much it is on the AH now.

5. Worst thing there is the price of Battered hilt and if you have gold for it, ‘cause I’m not sure how much it is on the AH now.
    I think i don't have enough gold to buy this item. Is there any good epic stuff to craft in blacksmithing ?
    I find this information page to gearing up a pala, but it's not pvp item :
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=101947

6. BH weap is way better than any crafted. How much is it?

Edit: Wotlk is quite flexible and PvE weapons and many PvE items > PvP, even in PvP. So, it’s ok if it’s PvE.
    Edited: March 30, 2018

7. BH weap is way better than any crafted. How much is it?

Edit: Wotlk is quite flexible and PvE weapons and many PvE items > PvP, even in PvP. So, it’s ok if it’s PvE.
    3k gold. I think i'm gonna buy it ^^

But i have a question : i buy with only honor points my necklace, my relic and the wrist (Relentless gladiator) in Ogrimmar, but the vendor disappear.
    In Dalaran, we can find the items but with arena points...
    I don't understand why the vendor is not in Ogrimmar...
    My items costs between 21K and 26k honor points. I thought buy rings, trinket and cape, but i can't find him ...

8. 3k gold. I think i'm gonna buy it ^^

But i have a question : i buy with only honor points my necklace, my relic and the wrist (Relentless gladiator) in Ogrimmar, but the vendor disappear.
    In Dalaran, we can find the items but with arena points...
    I don't understand why the vendor is not in Ogrimmar...
    My items costs between 21K and 26k honor points. I thought buy rings, trinket and cape, but i can't find him ...
    How's not there? I've seen the Vendor (Tauren) in Orgrimmar 5 minutes ago.
    Lemme buy that for you tomorrow if you don't.