1. BG ques broken?

http://prntscr.com/iyh916

8 of 10 bg's on aliance side looks like this. Not only today, not only this week. Just always. Doing bg's soloque just doesnt worth even trying.
    Im missing omething or what?

2. >People join WSG
    >See that its 4 vs 8 because everyone didnt insta joined WSG
    >Ppl think that they should move to an other BG
    >AB / EOTS / AV pops...
    >All alliance player enter WSG, see 4vs10
    >Every new player on alliance side jump into an other BG

3. This thread is joke. 8 of 10 bg's starts with twice alliance advantage and there were few topics about it. No matter of side, que system is broken but noone cares about it.

4. Most of my BGs are like this too. People join, see they're outnumbered, and leave.

BGs on this server is all about that. It has severely depleted the fun of it and makes it a chore to grind honor.

5. this is super lame, I've had BGs start with literally 0 enemies, like I insta joined and no enemies came in the whole time until like 4 minutes later

6. I doubt that the queue is bugged. Its the BG system in TBC that was poorly designed by blizz.
    A simple solution would be to make BG switching impossible. For exp, upon entering a BG auto unqueue for all other BGs.
    Edited: April 2, 2018

7. I doubt that the queue is bugged. Its the BG system in TBC that was poorly designed by blizz.
    A simple solution would be to make BG switching impossible. For exp, upon entering a BG auto unqueue for all other BGs.
    You clearly dont understand problem. Many times i had situation when i jumped to all 3 bgs and at every bg it was like 4 to 10 so how is this possible if bg system works fine?
    Ur solution is even worse than actual situation, cause its not about ppl leaving when is 10/10. People leave when see 4/10.

But still.... after many threads about bg we can see 0 posts from staff cause noone cares.

8. This thread is joke. 8 of 10 bg's starts with twice alliance advantage and there were few topics about it. No matter of side, que system is broken but noone cares about it.
    if this thread is a joke, then try que solo bg on ally side.

Doing daily win at ally side as solo is a hustle. On horde side u can at least que av and get free win, coz u dont need any brain power to afk in towers and 123 vann. And we all know than drektar is twice harder to zerg than vann, so on honde side av is a free win almost always (ofc in not complete braindead waste of air dogs queued).

Only possible way to play is 7 man premades. Only. Only 7 man. No idea why 7, but its a fact, nd if u try to que premade as 8-10 u stuck in que for whole evening.

And again, even if u que as 7man premade, 8 of 10 bg's u will face 2-3 hordies(or allies if u que 7man on horde side, you got the point). Dunno how to explain this weird stuff.

Its not just qq. I farmed 20k hk's at both sides, and had some time to classify outland que system as terribly broken.
    Edited: April 3, 2018

9. Ur solution is even worse than actual situation, cause its not about ppl leaving when is 10/10. People leave when see 4/10.
    Why do you think the BG is 4vs10 in the first place? Because ppl switch immediately to a other BG when they see that their team gets outnumbered.
    If ppl weren't able to switch the BG then both sides would have a equal amount of players after a short time.