1. Help, have a trouble with my druid

Hi. I have druid 70 lvl, and now my druid 1 lvl.
    I have full s3 gear with some pve items, when I today log on it in my account druid 1 lvl with the same nickname.
    Password of my account know 1 and my brother, now he is in Poland, and cant log to WoW and do something.
    Can u help me? Nick of my druid: Maybeukillme

2. The same thing happened to my rogue with two glaives...

First of all, bring some proof, and secondly dont share your account info.

3. probably shouldnt buy arena boosts rofl

4. The same thing happened to my rogue with two glaives...

First of all, bring some proof, and secondly dont share your account info.
    All proofs i can share to admin in PM, and i dont share my account information for no one, only my brother know it)

probably shouldnt buy arena boosts rofl
    i dont buy it :D i'll get 2k with my friend shaman ;)

5. i dont share my account information for no one, only my brother know it)
    no one except...

topic closed imo

6. TRUST NO ONE.

Not brothers/sisters, not sons/daughters, not husbands/wives. It's a free service with no need for anyone to ever have to share an account. If you trust a brother, you're not only trusting him, but everyone he deigns to trust as well. Who's to say he doesn't leave a Warmane session open while a roomate or lover is wandering around; then he's off to the restroom, and they think it'd be funny to delete a character?

I don't trust my brother with my Netflix password (where the worst he can do is upgrade me to a premium account), let alone my Warmane password (where he could delete hundreds of hours and dollars worth of effort)!

All that being said, your character is likely (and regrettably) gone for good, with no capability to recover (barring, perhaps, if you did a My Account > Security > Backup in the recent past. You've at least reminded me to update mine).
    Edited: March 30, 2018

7. What you wrote sadly says what a lovely family you have.

8. What you wrote sadly says what a lovely family you have.
    He’s right about everyhting except wife. We don’t choose our family, but we do choose our partners. Get a divorce if you’re married and think that way:)

9. Someone delete my druid, but i dont know who it...
    i restore it by coins, and now i havent gear, only all skills and binds with interface :D
    I think gear will be back after few moment by mail box, but 20 min...and i dont have a mail
    only restores badges and nothing else...
    http://picua.org/img/2018-04/12/qxof...f946dxo29z.jpg
    and tabard of illidari
    Edited: April 11, 2018

10. HELP!!!
    Someone delete my char.. i'll restore it by coins, and now i havent a gear..
    all skills, all binds and interface restored with reputation, 134 badges and illidari tabard, its all.
    How can I get my gear back?

11. Unless one or more items were acquired with coins from donations you made, you will just have to get the items again. We don't "refund" things lost because the player wasn't responsible with their account's security.