1. Shadowmourne vs. Glorenzelg

I was wondering how much more damage you do with Shadowmourne compared to the next best in slot, Glorenzelg.

2. Quite a lot, 270 str proc is almost like 2 extra pieces of gear. Highest top end 2h Weapon damage too.

If you're doing PvE then Glorenzelg becomes a bit problematic later because you'll end up getting too much expertise. It's solid in PvP though but in my opinion you just can't compare the two. Shadowmourne is just too good but if you're on a low budget glorenzelg is still a good investment. Once you play with Shadowmourne you'll understand the difference xD

3. If you're doing PvE then Glorenzelg becomes a bit problematic later because you'll end up getting too much expertise.
    No. Glorenzelg + Tier legs and remove Seal of Vengeance glyph and expertise will be fine.

4. What are you going to get as the 3rd glyph though? Glyph of Exorcism?
    Also isn't Oathnoodle > Glorenzelg in terms of PvE?

5. Shadowmourne>Oathbinder HC>Glorenzelg HC.You might have to use an extra expertise gem(besides the one already used with Oathbinder/Shadowmourne,277 legs and SoV glyph) as it's still bugged and 26 is not enough to eleminate dodges.GoE is the best choice in terms of dps if you are capped on expertise without SoV glyph.While Shadowmourne's Chaos Bane doesn't work correctly(it should have a very small chance to crit for rets),it's still an enormous boost for PvE.And the buff is not worth to keep,use an addon like chaosbanebuddy to remove the 270str buff for more dps(rets gain so many fragments in such a short amount of time,it's a dps increase over keeping the 270 str buff).

6. Expertise is working perfectly fine.
    26 will eliminate all dodges.
    56 will eliminate all parryes.
    I didnt see a dodged attack in months on my chars, regardless of angle from which i was attacking bosses (front, back, left and right side).

As for the topic goes, yes, when it comes to PvE, Shadowmourne is highly superior over both Oath and Gloren.
    Main reason is the Strength proc and the Chaos Bane dmg.

If u are playing a Human paladin, i would suggest going for Glorenzelg.
    This weapon alone will cap Dodge Expertise with glyph of SoV thanks to extra 3 exp from racial.
    This way i would most likely use VDW legs with T10 gloves and RS mail arp Feet, to avoid the hit overcap.

If u want to farm Shadowmourne, and u want to focus on a build that will work aswell after u wep swap (finish all the quests and the farm), just get Oath and go for the ussual BiS list.

For PvP, Bryntroll can be as effective as Shadowmourne from my pov, mainly since ret paladin is a burst class, and with some lucky procs u can melt any target while self healing a lot.

7. Expertise is working perfectly fine.
    26 will eliminate all dodges.
    Would eleminate dodges but it's bugged.I get dodges with 26,but i don't get with 30 from behind.
    Also: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17237

8. What are you going to get as the 3rd glyph though? Glyph of Exorcism?
    Yes.
    Also isn't Oathnoodle > Glorenzelg in terms of PvE?
    Yes. The difference between the two setups is less than 50 dps.

9. As said, Expertise is working perfectly fine at the moment.

Ive raided ICC from first to last boss, atleast 2 times per week in the last 1 month and on all chars i had 26 expertise not a single Dodge happened.
    Whenever I attack Bosses while standing infront of them, I get Parryed from time to time.

With 10 Expertise while beeing Unholy DK i also rarely see dodged attacks, there are some but not many, when i use the T10 legs and cap it, again, no Dodged Attacks, point beeing, 26exp = no dodges, less = dodges.

I can also ask for the logs if u dont belive me...

10. expertise is to be ignored for pvp. Your burst windows come during cc and you should try to be behind them most of the time anyway. There's also no way to get a useful amount of it without making huge sacrifices.

As for the damage difference, let is just say that a bis pvp paladin with 2x pve trinkets and a glorenzelg does overall less damage than a paladin with shadowmourne and one pve trinket + a medallion. It's a more significant boost in damage than an entire trinket slot.

I tested this fairly thoroughly on a human, a blood elf with smourne > human with gloren.

Of course, best is 2x pve trink + smourne for optimal imba