1. 2 players in same bg,less than 2300 hk's each, with Conqueror title.

This is only this morning,yesterday i saw 2 more and day before that i saw one guy.After i asked him how did u get it,his answer was instead of getting some rank title,he got Conqueror.

2. Exalted alterac valley
    AV,WSG AND AB,which is not possible with 2 k kills and even then,Conqueror is for horde.Justicar is for ally.

http://www.wowhead.com/title=47/conqueror

3. saw a horde in full blues today with Justicar title, anyone know what that's from?

4. Conqueror is unrelated to HKs.

You may be confusing it with the PVP Titles that Warmane chose to base off of HK totals:

HORDE
    Scout 20 honorable kills
    Grunt 100 honorable kills
    Sergeant 200 honorable kills
    Senior Sergeant 400 honorable kills
    First Sergeant 900 honorable kills
    Stone Guard 1500 honorable kills
    Blood Guard 2600 honorable kills
    Legionnaire 4000 honorable kills
    Centurion 7000 honorable kills
    Champion 12000 honorable kills
    Lieutenant General 19000 honorable kills
    General 30000 honorable kills
    Warlord 42000 honorable kills
    High Warlord 60000 honorable kills

It is possible to obtain exalted status with Frostwolf, Defilers, and Outriders without accumulating a large number of HKs.

It is also possible to faction transfer from Horde to Alliance; perhaps they retain the Horde title from prior to faction transfer.

5. To reach exalted with WSG, you would need to do an INSANE amount of games.
    I think it's 35 rep points per flag capture. and you need around 42,000 rep points to get from neutral to exalted.
    that's around 1200 flag captures.
    So if you win every single game with 3/3 flag captures you would need to do 400 wsg games. If you only win half the games, you would need to do 800 games.
    Then there's AB. About 100 rep points per win from 0>2000. That's 420 games if you win EVERY game. again, if you win half the games, now you need 840 games.
    There is no way on this earth you could get the conqueror/justicar title with only 2.5k honor kills. Unless you were somehow able to sit in the corner somewhere and collect barely any kills but still win games.

6. Conqueror is unrelated to HKs.

You may be confusing it with the PVP Titles that Warmane chose to base off of HK totals:

HORDE
    Scout 20 honorable kills
    Grunt 100 honorable kills
    Sergeant 200 honorable kills
    Senior Sergeant 400 honorable kills
    First Sergeant 900 honorable kills
    Stone Guard 1500 honorable kills
    Blood Guard 2600 honorable kills
    Legionnaire 4000 honorable kills
    Centurion 7000 honorable kills
    Champion 12000 honorable kills
    Lieutenant General 19000 honorable kills
    General 30000 honorable kills
    Warlord 42000 honorable kills
    High Warlord 60000 honorable kills

It is possible to obtain exalted status with Frostwolf, Defilers, and Outriders without accumulating a large number of HKs.

It is also possible to faction transfer from Horde to Alliance; perhaps they retain the Horde title from prior to faction transfer.
    PvP titles you copy/paste have nothing to do with what i am trying to say.

In my 10 years wow career i haven't seen single person with less than 12.000 kills who had Justicar/Conqueror.Its simply not possible because of amount of games u have to play,especially not people with around 2.300 kills each.

I chased title on my pala before i sold him,i was at 14.500 kills with 90% premade games,which we won and i still had 20k rep to farm in total.
    Edited: April 2, 2018

7. While it is not "impossible" to have Conqueror and have 0 Hks for instance, it is very unlikely and will only point to two things:
    A) Cheating or B) Major AFKing.
    Imo, investigate if the title reward system works as intended and investigate players with this title.

8. yeah this is a bug.

Sometime last week, New ally players that recently got exalted with AV unlocked Conqueror title (av exalted pretty easy to obtain). Obviously, as previously discussed here, this is not how the title is obtained. Vice Versa would happen with Horde, but they would get the Justicar title.

Really a shame because i farmed the title on my ally priest (27k hk's later) and it took me ages. meh gg warmane

9. In other words: Players with Conqueror/Justicar titles and less than 10k HKs = deem as trash.

10. i saw this as well and posted a report. also figured out what causes it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/64395#

11. I got the conquerer title today in AV.... I have 310 lifetime kills, and am only honored with stormpike. It literally just popped up in my log when I capped a graveyard. Definitely bugged