1. [H] [EU] Back on Rehab

Back on Rehab is the newly formed horde guild on Warmane Outland, with experienced leaders and committed players. Our current objective is to clear our way from t4 to T6 and get ready for Sunwell release as fast as possible . Everyone is welcome to apply, as we are looking for experienced players with positive attitude.

Raid days (time posted is server time):
    Wednesday - 17:00-21:00
    Sunday - 17:00-21:00
    Monday - 17:00-21:00

We are using loot counsil to distribute loot

Feel free to make your applications on : http://backonrehab.shivtr.com/ , or whisper to Agram, Jeune, Gummikuken, Asar or Shillen ingame for more info.
    Edited: June 19, 2018

2. May 7, 2018  
    I suppose you do not need the solo attuned t5 ele shaman

3. May 7, 2018  
    Thanks for bumping :) We are always glad to see applications from a good players, especially shamans! :)

4. July 7, 2018  
    <Back on Rehab>

7/9 BT | 5/5 MH

Core group currently in need of:

- 1 | Enha Shaman
    - 1 | Shadow Priest

Backup group currently in need of:

- 1 | Resto Shaman
    - 1 | BM/Surv Hunter

Before applying, please make sure that you are properly geared, enchanted and that you posses at least MINIMUM knowledge of T6 encounters!

However, we are always recruiting any exceptional players, which can immediately perform on top raiding level, no matter of their class nor specc!
    For any future assistance of eventual apply, contact any of the officers in-game or just drop application at www.backonrehab.shivtr.com !

Regards,
    Agram

5. <Back on Rehab>

7/9 BT | 5/5 MH

Currently recruiting players for pushing progress on last 2 BT bosses!

Core spot(s) opened:

1 - BM Hunter
    1 - Boomkin Druid
    1 - Enha Shaman (pref. with OS)

Please be properly geared, enchanted, know AT LEAST basic tactics of T6 bosses and be at Rage Winterchill part (BT attune quest) minimum!

We will always consider applications of every CLASS/SPECC players who think that they are exceptional players and got what it takes to be part of us!

For any future assistance of eventual apply, contact any of the officers in-game or just drop application at www.backonrehab.shivtr.com !

Regards,
    Agram

6. ONE MONTH MEMBER (RAIDER) GUILD OPINION
    *check post date as you read, post won't be updated

<Back on Rehab> (BoR) is a guild with very simple structure and organization in comparison to many other guilds on Outland.
    This can be a preference depending on your taste. If you have to miss out on raids here, all you do is forward absence beforehand.
    Other than that it is only mandatory to use a few addons and ofcourse, Discord.
    Outside of raidtimes, there's zero pressure and players individually have lots of freedom. Everyone is however equally expected to step up during raidtime.
    Bringing proper consumables, and being a good player is important, from there on your activity usually decides what you'll be ranked here.
    Also, in BoR they have open-minded staff that truely cares about player propositions and ideas, allowing individuals to truely excel to their extend.
    So far, rank promotions seem fair, just as fair as the guild's loot council has been. In those factors BoR is definitely a guild you can trust.
    The raids in this guild have good pace and are well composed. All our raiders seem to be friendly and getting along well, I've witnessed zero guild drama.
    Some of our raiders are a bit laid back and casual, but we've a great and strict raidleader to help find just the right balance in fun and progression.
    The main thing that's been stalling BoR its progression for a while now, is the generic Warmane guild issue, raid attendance (player activity).
    Some would blame the summer for this, it is however improving. The guild has been taking on a great amount of trials.
    The income of trials has made the guild generally more confident in future progression, I personally have a lot of faith in the guild.

I truely suggest everyone that takes even slight interest in this guild to apply right away, I'm happy I did personally!

Apply @ www.backonrehab.shivtr.com!

BUMP

*<Back on Rehab> [EU] [7/9 BT] [5/5 MH] is recruiting exceptional players for T6 progress. Raid days/time: Mon, Wed and Sun at 17:00-21:00 Server Time. Feel free to apply at backonrehab.shivtr.com or whisper me for more information!

Edited: August 16, 2018