1. Impossible grull fight (2)

Its impossible for new guild (so t4 geared) kill gruul, and so impossible reach SSC. So atm its literaly broking this game. Hope someone will realy do something for it. Would know is there are other guilds with the same problem

2. I've never been able to do it with a pug so far. 700+ dps on everyone few deaths. 10 stacks at 50%. It's insane.

3. Its impossible for new guild (so t4 geared) kill gruul, and so impossible reach SSC. So atm its literaly broking this game. Hope someone will realy do something for it. Would know is there are other guilds with the same problem
    This is literally one of those L2P problems.

4. This is literally one of those L2P problems.
    No its not, its just broken atm. You prolly never been back the last weeks...

5. give me names of top 3 dps and 3 worst dpsers u have, tank, and then answer me this: did u have pulls where noone died in first 3 shatters? like noone, 1 guy dying every shatter is pretty bad if u are all pre t4 content, also u cant run in in greens! ppl who progressed this had enchants on their worst items and full preparations, most classes have all of their bis items T4 from kara so u should farm that also more.

Might be also bad ppl, it is doable, even tho it might be overtuned for some ppl.

6. you guys don't really get it, do you?
    If you make one of the first raid encounters ridiculously hard, it just kills the server, cause there is no natural influx of new raiders anymore. Gruul has never been super easy but here its just over the top after the recent changes. You sure can kill him with heavy T6 support but no regular T4 guild can anymore. Gruul is one of the easier bosses in-game and should not be tuned for T6.

Name top and low dps is just bs... stop trolling (I personally cleared BT several times on not only one character on warmane and try to make a point for the new comer raiders here)

Shatter damage is too high, grows happening too fast and cave ins are just too frequent. All of this renders gruul impossible with the output and life pool of a T4 raider.
    Edited: April 1, 2018

7. well Dragonspine Trophy and shop...

8. I just did it with a pug of t5 people (both tanks + 18k hp) and dps from 750 to 1250 (average t4 dps) and even if noone die in first 3-4 shatter, its impossible atm survive cause of insane dmg and wrong silence (yeah, the silence is right after shatter and u cant heal tanks => they get os after 7 stacks if dont hot). Try to do it with when u have time.

9. If you have explicit evidence, posting here will do you no good. Submit a bug report, include your observed mechanics (include links to screenshots of combat logs and parses, positioning, etc.), and how you figure that they are differing on Warmane server from the retail server (note, tuning is typically as of 2.4.3 values).

All we can do here on this forum is tell you to get good.

10. If you have explicit evidence, posting here will do you no good. Submit a bug report, include your observed mechanics (include links to screenshots of combat logs and parses, positioning, etc.), and how you figure that they are differing on Warmane server from the retail server (note, tuning is typically as of 2.4.3 values).

All we can do here on this forum is tell you to get good.
    No wonder people cant do it.I chased Grull's on my hpala for months without success.

Every group i joined people did not have enchants,gems,flasks,food,oils.You had to beg people to buff you,literally it took other paladins to buff whole raid 40 minutes because one kept buffing same buffs people already have,people come without mana potions,do not listen to the tactics and every other nightmare situation.

We managed to get it to 3% once,but hunter kept wiping healers with shatter.People especially warriors and hunters come with pvp gear and they do 300 dps,warlocks who were able to do 1 k dps doing 400 dps,people in hilarious specs etc...

I once saw dude taking 5 hunters and 5 rogues,he literally found 25 people in 2 minutes because he invited everyone who whispered him without inspect.People with 6 k hp,in half pre outland items

All of this combined and u got yourself a wipefest.

If u cant find ideal comp,do not invite anyone and everyone just for the sake of filling raid.No enchants,food,mana potions or oils,no invite son.Go farm your *** off and then maybe then you will earn your place in raid.You can easily check if they have all that by openning trade window.

This is why Grull's fail most of the times,and do not expect do be able to do it if u invite people without proper consumables,enchants etc...

11. He's definitely much harder than he should be, but he's far from impossible in t4 gear. I wouldn't try and pug him at all unless you're sure there are some people who can carry hard in the raid. Pugs on this server are unbelievably bad. This is a fight you should be doing with your guild.

And yes, the tuning should be adjusted. Retail Gruul was easy.

12. I have killed Gruul twice in the last three weeks while playing my alt-warlock, Eschutas.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

My gear was much worse that what it is now, but overall I was gear capped with pre-T4 BiS. (Only had 2x T4 pieces, no s3 bracers, no kara neck or kara belt and did not have current rings or trinkets).

One kill was with a random T4 guild working towards T5 content and the other was with a random pug.

Both runs were with players geared in T4 gear / s1 arena gear. No puggers with full sets of Hyjal/BT/SSC/TK gear setups.

I contend that some players in the pug did have gear from the shop but not enough to make their damage significantly higher than what it would be.

Gruul is killable but he is much more of a real fight than what he was on server release.

One thing that most pugs do not do is tank him closer to the gate.
    Traditionally, you would tank him directly in the middle of his room.

With changes to ground slam / shatter it’s much easier to have tanks position him by the gate because it creates a much large space for melee and range dps to spread around. It also prevents tanks and HoT healers from being run into by players panicking to avoid one another. You can also position the HoT healers inbetween the rocks / cracks near the gate and this prevents them from being knocked into the air during ground slam / shatter.

TLDR: Yes, he is killable with T4 / S1 gear. Have your tanks move him from the middle of the room towards the gate. This allows your raid to have a much larger area to avoid damage from other players during ground slam. Finally, make sure your raid is using DBM and have them type /range 18 before the pull.

13. Will try with ur strategy, but DBM give some problem here, and dont work correctly sometimes cause of different times with spell (different from retail).

14. This is literally one of those L2P problems.
    True.
    Was on Gruul at last week and saw a warlock that pull boss with Eye of Kilrogg and on next try he yelled on hunter about his pets, but died under Cave In.
    // Mutilate Rogue t4/s1 gear

15. Gruul is not impossible, but he is very very difficult with the current "tuning" and this is hurting the server.

I have posted a comprehensive and well voted for bug report describing what is happening

As you pointed out, perfect execution will allow you to kill him. Beyond 10 grows however, no matter the level of gear on your tank, he will be wiped out after a shatter due to the mistimed silence. You only see tanks survive if either Moroes trinket/Shield wall is popped, or if a healer resists silence and manages to land a perfectly timed heal.

Even poor execution should allow you to kill him at ~16 grows, as is common for most guilds learning the encounter. The RNG required to not die, even with a geared tank, is over the top and a massive turn off to players, leading to a real lack of recruits for T5 and subsequently T6 guilds.

This is an entry level boss, not M'uru, not Illidan, not even Kael or Vashj or Leotheras. Perfect execution should not be a requirement to progress.
    Edited: April 4, 2018 Reason: poor is a better four letter word

12 Last