1. Guild with t5 gear, and verry good tank ( tank took like 20 stacks ) we wiped at 3% ... This is boss is insane or bugged as hell... And we got this boss with no problems few weeks ago...

2. Perfect execution should not be a requirement to progress.
    Several folk would disagree.

Perhaps not 'perfect' execution, as this fight can be completed even with as many as 5-10 deaths throughout (presuming those deaths aren't all at the first shatter, and that you have a handful of brez and ankhs). But many folk I associate with would be of the mindset that if you can't complete this fairly straighforward mechanical fight, then what business do you have going up against the rigors of T5/T6 mechanics? Or if it truly is a case of you performing perfectly and still failing, then it is highly likely you're selling yourself short with gear...particularly lacking enchants, quality/appropriate gems, consumables.

3. Several folk would disagree.

Perhaps not 'perfect' execution, as this fight can be completed even with as many as 5-10 deaths throughout (presuming those deaths aren't all at the first shatter, and that you have a handful of brez and ankhs). But many folk I associate with would be of the mindset that if you can't complete this fairly straighforward mechanical fight, then what business do you have going up against the rigors of T5/T6 mechanics? Or if it truly is a case of you performing perfectly and still failing, then it is highly likely you're selling yourself short with gear...particularly lacking enchants, quality/appropriate gems, consumables.
    You can go in with all those things, it doesn't make the mechanic correct, the silence simply shouldn't occur until 5 seconds after shatter, it makes the Ground Slam/Gronn Lord's Grasp/Stoned/Shatter sequence too long and requires too much RNG after 10 grows.

Change this and Bad groups, guild or pug, will still fail, but appropriately geared, prepared and coordinated groups will be able to down him again, restoring the flow of attuned players.
    Edited: April 4, 2018 Reason: Clarity

4. Guild with t5 gear, and verry good tank ( tank took like 20 stacks ) we wiped at 3% ... This is boss is insane or bugged as hell... And we got this boss with no problems few weeks ago...
    Holy **** 20 stacks? you're dps is slacking then.

5. I'm in a t4 guild that got our 1st Grull kill 5 weeks ago. the past 3 weeks we have one shot him. while the mechanics may not be entirely Blizzlike, you have to adapt to the mechanics.

6. I'm in a t4 guild that got our 1st Grull kill 5 weeks ago. the past 3 weeks we have one shot him. while the mechanics may not be entirely Blizzlike, you have to adapt to the mechanics.
    Can you name your guild please?

7. Easy D. my Main is Giocoshaman. look me up on the armory. no store bought gear, and i still have blues

8. I'm in a t4 guild that got our 1st Grull kill 5 weeks ago. the past 3 weeks we have one shot him. while the mechanics may not be entirely Blizzlike, you have to adapt to the mechanics.
    Can you confirm what you are doing differently to other groups to survive the post Shatter Silence?

Or are you just executing really well and killing him at low grows (if so good for you on high dps and survival).

9. since I am not healing, I don't do anything. but our raid leader uses Big Wigs to call out before silence's so the healers can top up the tank and apply fresh hots.

as far as dps goes, we do have good dps with me usually being around 5th to 8th on the meters at around 1100 dps. but overall our groups can range from 700 on the low side to 1500 on the high side (damn warlocks, or as our mage put it: SHADOWBOLT TO STRONK!)

on shatters we zoom our maps in as far as you can go, if you can see another dot on the map during a shatter it's a 50dkp minus.

last nights kill I believe we got to grow 12. on our first kill 5 weeks ago i believe it was grow 16.

10. since I am not healing, I don't do anything. but our raid leader uses Big Wigs to call out before silence's so the healers can top up the tank and apply fresh hots.

as far as dps goes, we do have good dps with me usually being around 5th to 8th on the meters at around 1100 dps. but overall our groups can range from 700 on the low side to 1500 on the high side (damn warlocks, or as our mage put it: SHADOWBOLT TO STRONK!)

on shatters we zoom our maps in as far as you can go, if you can see another dot on the map during a shatter it's a 50dkp minus.

last nights kill I believe we got to grow 12. on our first kill 5 weeks ago i believe it was grow 16.
    In same guild, same raid. 1 Shot people need to not die from shatters. and first kill was at 18 i think Gio

You may also be running too many melee.. we only run 5 melee for it

11. In same guild, same raid. 1 Shot people need to not die from shatters. and first kill was at 18 i think Gio

You may also be running too many melee.. we only run 5 melee for it
    Again, I'm in the same guild, I'm heals. He's not all that hard but you need excellent execution on hots and shatters. Been in pugs and have not even came close to killing it due to people dying from shatters. This Is not something you can pug like Kara, you need team work

12. Again, I'm in the same guild, I'm heals. He's not all that hard but you need excellent execution on hots and shatters. Been in pugs and have not even came close to killing it due to people dying from shatters. This Is not something you can pug like Kara, you need team work
    Thanks for weighing in guys, it sounds like you are executing very well, which as pointed out does allow you to beat the boss - I wish we had more players of your calibre in my timezone.

It's great to have challenges on this server, of the fights I've seen, most are identical, as difficult or harder than they were on retail - but making SSC unreachable because we can't recruit to beat attrition really does feel detrimental to the server.

13. A coordinated guild with low gear can definitely beat him without too much trouble.

He should be pug-able though. That's my complaint with his current tuning.

First 12