1. Transmog Event

Hi. Starting Next Month on Date: 04/05 18:00 PM Server Time.

I will be hosting a Transmog Event on Alliance and Horde Side.

The competition will be held in 3 Rounds.

First Round: Elimination Round where the judges decide who is out and who will go to the next round
    Second Round: Viewer Elimination where the Twitch/Youtube/Hitbox Viewers will decide by Voting System who will enter the Final Round
    Final Round: Pick The Winner where the Viewers and the Judges will decide who will take the Transmodification King Titel

I know some Races will improve the Transmog Look but we will go beside that and we will be careful who we are picking.

The event will be held inside a 40 men Raid so we are not interrupted by the other Faction.

After you get invited in you will be summoned to the spot.

Rules:

• Follow Leaders and play nice and responsible

• If you get eliminated in First Round, don't hate, improve your transmog for next event

• We are all players on the same Server and Realms, please let's be good people and do this nice and easy

• To sign in the event, you have to be online on the server at 17:00 PM ST.

• Classes need to wear their own outfits: Plate/Leather/Mail/Cloth. Example: Warrior/Paladin Plate, Shaman/Hunter Mail, Priest/Warlock/Mage Cloth, Rogue/Druids Leather

Alliance Event will be held at 18:00 PM ST
    Horde Event will be held after the Alliance, let's say 20:00 PM ST

In any case that we don't finish the Alliance Event, the Horde Event will still be held so be sure to be On.

Thanks for Reading This and Hope to see as many players as possible on both sides.

We hope for 40 players on each faction

You have 1 month + to get ready

Edited: April 11, 2018

2. I guess its time to show my ultimate tmogs..huehue..

3. and the winner get ?
    The winner gets reported for ninjalooting by the 39 others.

4. The winner gets reported for ninjalooting by the 39 others.
    Worth .. im in

5. Does going naked with just a tabard equipped sound like a win-win tmog?

6. Does going naked with just a tabard equipped sound like a win-win tmog?
    If you could actually get fully naked, maybe.

7. Does going naked with just a tabard equipped sound like a win-win tmog?
    Try this http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=3315

8. i suggest picking some contested teritory as a spot for fashion show. will make things abit more intresting!

just a suggestion though :>

9. I'm really happy that people are interested in this Event.

For now, I did not decide what the winner will get because I was hoping people will participate just to show their grace and might in Transmogrification.

But I will think of a Way to give the Winner something.

Of course, he will be promoted on the forum as being the best Transmogrification player on the Icecrown Realm.

By promoted I mean, I will make a nice Post with Screenshots, Video, Details on How much Time did he Spend on making it, From where was each item obtained, If he has any future projects in making a new Transmogrification Set etc.

I want to state that I will delete 1 of the rules.

Since I am one of the Players on this Server that likes to build Transmogrification Set's. I will let low on 1 Rule

The Following Items Can be made from any class Item

Waist/Wrist/Head/Hands/Boots: In this 5 Slots you can equip any of the other classes Item: Mail/Plate/Leather/Cloth. If you can wear it, you can equip it.

Chest/Shoulders/Legs has to be your class specialty: Mail: Shamans/Hunter, Plate: Warrior/DK/Paladin, Leather: Rogue/Druid, Cloth: Mage/Priest/Warlock

And @Dralanne1, I picked a spot where both sides can make the event uninterrupted.

We will do a 40 Man Raid and we will enter Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. On retail, I held most of my Transmogrification Events there, so I think that spot will fit as well

If you guys have any more suggestions in how to make this event more likable for everyone and to gather more and more people. Please leave a Reply here

Thank you all and Hope Il see more posts about this event and more suggestions.

10. Do we have a forum xmog page? Where people show their transmogs?

12 Last