1. Visual Ladder Bug

So when i was playing arena yesterday i was on like rank 31 or 32 when we stopped queing. But later we realized that we where like rank 12 on the ladder due to the fact that literally 20 team above us just disappeared.

At this moment we werent sure it it was real or just a visual bug.

So we logged on and started queing to maybe get into title range (1-10). After we while we stopped at like rank 6 or 7 BUT this was just the rank show in the homepage. When i was looking ingame on my ladder rank it still show me the normal "expected" rank. So ingame we got from like 32 to 29, to 28 etc and ended up on like 24 i guess (which was 6 or 7 on homepage as i said).

So we where thinking that it had to be a visual bug! I mean it had to!

Also while we where in the arena i checked an arenateam where qued most often against. So i checked one of them WHILE we where in an arena games (just standing behind pillar, because everyone was scared to engage, so i had time to look it up) and i found out that WHILE WE WHERE IN THE ARENA the enemyteam had NO arenateam, and they didnt appear on the ladder.

So concluding everything i saw it just had to be a visual bug on the ladder due to the fact that ppl without team where queing, ingame rank was still the same and i thought WTF would like 20 teams be deleted.

BUT when i just woke up and logged in i got a title.
    So i am wondering what happend last night to the ladder, and what are these bugs? People queing without teams, wrong ingame rank? Or is it just a wrong distribution of the titles, that someone just looked up the ladder and distribute them by hand?

2. ppl fake reporting each other to get titles. they disbanded all good teams who deserve to get titles like one team with 139-1 score farmed all teams never dodge, never drop mmr, and they disbanded them.

3. So they where still able to que and didnt lose their team, but they where just unable to get a title? that would explain the strange rank difference ingame / homepageladder and people queing without a team

4. Teams are usually disbanded before arena season ends if they broke some rules. At least that's how it happened last season. So their teams should have been deleted in game also. Teams probably were not deleted properly, which allowed them to queue and caused wrong calculation of ranks. It might have required a server restart for those teams to get deleted completely.
    Edited: April 2, 2018

5. teams that vanished from the ladder got disbanded, simple as that

6. ppl fake reporting each other to get titles. they disbanded all good teams who deserve to get titles like one team with 139-1 score farmed all teams never dodge, never drop mmr, and they disbanded them.
    You make it sound as if reports were automatically taken as truth and teams disbanded without any checking on activity of all involved. If a team was disbanded they were verified as having broken rules, no matter what you want to believe.

7. Who is rank 1 on icecrown in the end?

8. Waiting for legit reply...
    ZYINX/SIDNOTH/DRAKHONEY
    you get an accurate answer and dont even care about it
    artistic indeed
    Edited: April 2, 2018

9. Yep, Zyinx won for sure, I checked the top at 8am st. Anyway I don't understand why Sumic's team got deleted but they ranked an lsp in a few days lol.