1. Is gemming a resto shaman 20+ haste on almost all slots the way to go?

I see a lot of resto shamans gemming 20+ haste in almost all slots at around 5.4k gs -5.9k gs

I wanna know peoples opinion on this

I'm 5.4k gs btw
    Edited: April 2, 2018

2. I see a lot of resto shamans gemming 20+ haste in almost all slots at around 5.4k gs -5.9k gs

I wanna know peoples opinion on this

I'm 5.4k gs btw
    Hello, Brian8781lol. This is where you have to ask yourself "Am I comfortable with mana". M5ps, critical and haste are the stats which are closely related to your mana longevity. Really depends on what you are playing with this shaman at the moment. Although more haste is always equal to more performance thus more haste is always equal to more mana wasting. Also considering to your mid-range gear, faster casting is not always better than hard hitting. Thus you have to make some balance and to find for yourself some mix between haste and spell power. Haste raiting is really main stats for shaman but you have also to cover this additional speed with some power if you understand me. Understand that you can't have 1500 haste and only 2.5k spell power (just example). On this gear if you are planning to start with icc 25n/hc, personally I would go with more spell power setup for better efficacy of my healing spells on huge spike damage periods. In the end don't forget that you are not alone and the only healer in the raid. My point is that with this level of gear it's pointless to try to reach same amount of haste raiting as bis or close to bis shaman. That's the point from gearing - better items -> better stats. Just balance of the current gear is important here. You will see a lot of different shamans on Warmane thus a lot of different opinions by them. Some of these opinions and advises will be good, some of them wrong or crap that's why I don't bother you with accurate answer of your question - such one doesn't exist cause not all shamans are playing equally, with same brain and playstyle. I just give you a specific direction of thinking and perception which will help you in the future. With progressing your experience and gear up, you will see that gameplay with restoration shaman can be very flexible and dynamic thus changing of your stats will play big role. Goog Luck.
    Edited: April 4, 2018