1. what about you tell those 200people ill fix everything on cataclysm but ill give u 300ish gear u can play on it and they gonna refuse it and they rather stick to a bugged server with their bis toons thats how those remaining players think gear is everything they care about
    Ok, let's see.... no one is saying everything will be fixed if there's a wipe. No one is even saying anything will be fixed with one. So why should anyone want to lose all their progress for the server to remain as it is, except that they would have to start from scratch?

Let me repeat two things I've said before:

- this theoretical wipe and fixes are two separate things, one doesn't depends on the other and one wouldn't assuredly lead to the other, hence the only result we would have for sure is pissing off the current players that still stick around;

- we are talking about a minimal amount of people. If a wipe would really bring this many people as the ones calling for a wipe claim, what would a hundred or two well-geared matter? New players join Icecrown - a server that gathers players from years of playing - and you don't get them wanting wipes just so they aren't behind. If people really, truly wanted to play on Neltharion, they would be playing, not waiting for wipes so a small group isn't ahead of them.

So don't go talking like the few players that still stick around are "selfish" for wanting to keep the characters they struggled to build over time, with coins or fighting bugs. In my eyes, the ones saying they will only play on the condition that these players lose everything are the ones that could be called petty and selfish.

2. Ok, let's see.... no one is saying everything will be fixed if there's a wipe. No one is even saying anything will be fixed with one. So why should anyone want to lose all their progress for the server to remain as it is, except that they would have to start from scratch?

Let me repeat two things I've said before:

- this theoretical wipe and fixes are two separate things, one doesn't depends on the other and one wouldn't assuredly lead to the other, hence the only result we would have for sure is pissing off the current players that still stick around;

- we are talking about a minimal amount of people. If a wipe would really bring this many people as the ones calling for a wipe claim, what would a hundred or two well-geared matter? New players join Icecrown - a server that gathers players from years of playing - and you don't get them wanting wipes just so they aren't behind. If people really, truly wanted to play on Neltharion, they would be playing, not waiting for wipes so a small group isn't ahead of them.

So don't go talking like the few players that still stick around are "selfish" for wanting to keep the characters they struggled to build over time, with coins or fighting bugs. In my eyes, the ones saying they will only play on the condition that these players lose everything are the ones that could be called petty and selfish.
    i agree with you, a wipe is not guaranteed to bring population back and thus will not automatically provide new income, but what ppl are sick of is the patch, i said it 100 times, 4.3.4 doesnt provide much content, even on blizzard servers ppl were leaving the server, because the patch was bad. Before that, in the time after wotlk at the start of Cataclysm, WoW was at the peak of it's population.
    therefore, a single wipe with restart on 4.3.4 again will not get any players back. a wipe and patching down to 4.0.6 (not 4.0.6 content on 4.3.4 patch) will bring back at least some ppl. Ofc no one knows how many there will be.

You compared Icecrown to Neltharion, but 3.3.5 is acutally a patch with stuff to do, a lot slower progress curve for casual players.
    But for 4.0.6 we'd need to know if you even have the old data still, which was on the servers like 5 years ago.
    4.0.6 had 4 servers constantly on 4k players. When 4.3.4 hit and after half a year/a year the population started to get lower because there was nothing left to do.

have a nice evening :)

3. I really wanted to avoid commenting on this thread but i have to bring up some things on this one , First of all Im Ignite or most of my guildmates/friends know me as Ereen/Misoka and i was Officer of Prime i used to lead many gruns/pug runs and i really loved leading those runs not like they were fast or people were geared i lead them cause people i had on those runs were nice people able to listen to instruction , What @Mndmdja said is true all competent guilds dont play anymore on server not like they quit that population was low thats absolutly wrong they quit because they just got tired of doing same stuff everyday/week (Clearing DS/FL hc everyweek can be boring everyone knows that) they just couldnt handle bugs hitting them left and right . From 3k people now server is on 200max thats really low population server to play on and we all know that Horde is just a wasteland nothing happens there just few randoms logging to do some bgs , and Alliance doing weekly raids im totally fine with that good job u making server look alive for few more time , what about you tell those 200people ill fix everything on cataclysm but ill give u 300ish gear u can play on it and they gonna refuse it and they rather stick to a bugged server with their bis toons thats how those remaining players think gear is everything they care about .
    dont bother Ignite, it isnt even worth it anymore. let warmane burn $ on a server with 25 people ... what would the world do without a server with 25 people ... those people they have to save azeroth! am i right? :^)

4. ROFL. For the longest time Neltharion paid for the whole server (not the realm, mind you). There was money to keep other expansions open because of people donating for Neltharion. If you can't keep up a realm with a measly 2-300 people with your donations in Icecrown, then start donating more.

5. Many people, among whom I am happy to count myself, play on Neltharion every day.

Are we few? Yes.
    Could the gaming code be better? Yes.

Yet all of us chose to stay playing. I'm going to keep playing. And I honestly do not see what rights any of you have to claim sway over the owners of the server and the players who actually play to force your way.

You want to play Cata.

Warmane offers a Cata server.

If it's not to your liking, go somewhere else. It's really that simple. Some of us like Cata here enough to play every day.

And honestly, I want to keep it polite, but let this post be a big **** you to all of you said that nobody cares about 300 people. If we're so irrelevant, how comes you can't play because our presence is apparently insufferable? Grow up.

dont bother Ignite, it isnt even worth it anymore. let warmane burn $ on a server with 25 people ... what would the world do without a server with 25 people ... those people they have to save azeroth! am i right? :^)
    Please. You chose to come play here, and you chose to leave. Both actions were taken freely. And FYI for all those calling for a wipe: If you don't even play in this realm, what makes your think you have any rights to decide its fate? Either come play cata with us, if you like it, or go play cata somewhere else. Can't foce somebody who offers a service for free to change it to your liking.
    Edited: April 26, 2018

6. Even if Neltharion will be left untouched , time is a cruel mistress and I don`t think Neltharion will survive another year but have it your way ... Open another server than with 4.0.6 content and all of us will be happy , the easiest solution sometimes is the best one

7. Even if Neltharion will be left untouched , time is a cruel mistress and I don`t think Neltharion will survive another year but have it your way ... Open another server than with 4.0.6 content and all of us will be happy , the easiest solution sometimes is the best one
    why would they spend time and resources to open a 2nd cata server, because a few people in this thread claim they'll come back and bring friends? not sure how much warmane like to gamble, but i wouldn't place that much faith in people. i still say most who want a wipe simply want some % of their coins back to spend on tbc/wotlk/mop, and will never actually touch cata.

8. Wipe your brains! There seems to be no limit to your idiocracy. When was the last time u had a reality check? As logic was probably long gone since ur birth. Its GAME OVER! Simple as that, why waste so much time with ur mongrel ideologies? Staff told you so many times how things are, yet here you are promoting pointless nonsense over and over... Been reading pages and pages of comments, and its simply ridiculous.
    Edited: April 28, 2018

9. just leave the server alone, no one is going to pour money into an expansion where subs went dramatically down. ok end of thread bye folks pls mod close thread; this thread goes in circles with no agreement or reaching point

10. Even if Neltharion will be left untouched , time is a cruel mistress and I don`t think Neltharion will survive another year but have it your way ... Open another server than with 4.0.6 content and all of us will be happy , the easiest solution sometimes is the best one
    Why 4.0.6, tho? The core might have heavy bugs that require a lot of work to fix. I'd prefer 4.2 with the 4.3.4 client. The main problem I have with cata is the fact that PvE gear plays a extreme role in PvP. The thing with Firelands is, it's trinkets and weapons aren't as op as DS trinkets are. Also, Firelands is generally considered the better raid. People (including me) hate DS.

11. I highly doubt wiping the server will work, and it's instead likely to backfire.

In order to make this server attractive enough for it to become healthy and "self-sufficient," I think a few things need to be done:

• allowing to copy characters from TBC and WOTLK through points and coins;
    • increasing XP rates (x10?) to draw new players in;
    • increasing loot, reputation and profession rates to match the XP rate increase;
    • a massive changelog to make sure as many people as possible consider it as viable.

12. sorry if I intrude but then are we or have we come to a solution? or it is still all uncertain

13. May 1, 2018  
    I was thinking about the whole situation and I've came up to some great ideas: we need to tell Warmane to make another cata server ,leaving neltharion and their loyal players in it, make 10x exp rates ,to make it a magnet to lazy ppl ,release all kind of pvp and pve content that exists in cata ,fully script it ,buff bosses HP 20%+ to make it harder and actually a challenge ,no much effort doesn't need to BE put if Warmane fixes bugs daily without keeping stacking them and then crying saying they can't focus on Cata , its not gonna be much of a work and its gonna make everyone happy ,i talked with my friends and we are planning to already remake our guild if they make a new cata server ,also Deathwing server name would be cool ,dear Warmane ,we all know you're reading this and you will have to do something about us ,soon or later . :)

14. May 1, 2018  
    Your idea is awesome if you’re going to find 5/10 developers who are going to work 8 hrs a day to fix that content.

15. May 1, 2018  
    3 8s? U heard about that 8 Hours work,8 Hours fun time, 8 Hours sleep =24 Hours ,our parents and everyone works like that and so should developers in Warmane ,it is their duty to fix servers and we should Always have 1+ in-game GM who's gonna watch over on the server

First ... 41213141516 Last