1. Can u remember us when the original intention was to shut down Cataclysm ?

2. Can u remember us when the original intention was to shut down Cataclysm ?
    No, I don't remember the date, it was an announcement made in the Forums along with other updates, stating we would close Cataclysm and merge the population with Mists of Pandaria, which brought a number of Cataclysm players to voice they wanted to keep playing that expansion.

3. Hmm ok.

Little question even if i have an idea of the answer:

Fix wow errors crashs on battlegrounds (and maybe 2 or 3 bugs) and unable pve items on battlegrounds couldn't be done? For me, just this can make all the difference that's why i'm asking.

4. warmane should dlete all saved toons on the server, refund the people an ammount of coins/points for the toons they had and start a new beggining from a fresh 4.3.4 server.
    Refunding coins/points? What's the point of wiping the server and starting fresh then? Or just to spend those coins/points on gear again. (Yaaay, such a fresh start).

5. Obnoxious is right and you guys need to understand that, for now at least, there won't be any interest into Catalcysm from Warmane's devs. Neltharion is open because we asked for it, that's all. This means no updates, no "soon Tol Barad", no rework, no developement, NOTHING.

That being said, you guys are not asking only for a wipe, you are mostly asking for a wipe to 4.0.6 WITH progressive and working content, which means constant updates ; which you already know is not going to happen. The only possible solution right now would be to bring back the life to Neltharion without Warmane's help and I let you guess what I've been trying to do for more than a year*.

Most of you don't even play here and you dare to come here and cry because it's unplayable? Come on now, we're not stupid. Want a "fresh start"? Make a new account and start over again and TA-DAH you now have a fresh start. Now you can bring your friends and play. Stop acting like the game is broken, Neltharion has one of the best script you can find around, easily in the top 3 Catalcysm private servers. What it needs is population. You all seem so concerned about "doing something" and yet when the time comes to log and play, you stay back and complain again.

If you want to play Neltharion and enjoy it : do it. It became unplayable because of people like you blaming the staff for not having any updates even though the server works fine. Stop waiting for someone else to act.

Finally, if you're only here to ask a wipe with coins refund, well I'm not even going to explain again how stupid that sounds.

You like Neltharion enough to argue on forums? Play it.
    You don't like Neltharion? Let others enjoy it if they want and don't play.

For the love of Thrall, please, stop begging and solve your own problems when you can. A population problem can be solved by the population.

6. If they wipe it i'd rejoin with my Brother and 3 friends ,hope they Will do it and it will Bring the old Gorgoroth squad back together !!

7. Either let it be as it is or DELETE the realm and cataclysm from Warmane all together.

or (sci-fi)

Spoiler: Show
    make a shadow copy of database save it somewhere, reset the realm and release content gradually and after some time when you get to 4.3.4 content
    you wait half a year and then merge existing realm with that shadow copy (that way nothing is lost atleast not permanently)

then again its warmane and this requires some work, so tough titties

8. Just pull the damn plug already. The poll to keep the server open was years ago and that was when the server still had 1k+ players. Currently we're sitting at an average of +/- 150 players. Neat. But as it stands now it's simply an eye-sore. Pull the plug Molten.

9. Reading this posts took me a lot of the time,
    btw i have seen a lot of good posts and bad aswell.
    The problem is you guys talking about cataclysm and you don't even play it. When we had a question about Cataclysm merge, we said safe cata and don't shut it down. But we didn't mean bring us more bugs. I understand everything about population, but if you want to talk about that first focus on something about that. Because you made a lot of ppl leave this server because of a lot reasons, like there were a lot bugs incoming every 2 weeks, w/o fixes. With the time we're getting more and more bugs and situation is just getting worste. I don't preffer PvP but if you check my characters on warmane armory you will be able to see what have i done for 3 years playing on this server (Devilasunder is my main). Also Obnoxious you're talking about this situation and i want to ask you something, did you even play on Neltharion server? I think i know the answer. I just want to say i want server restart, but that restart means you won't bring us more bugs, it means you're going to help Neltharion with fixes. And also you can make new server where we can merge our chars from Neltharion and save our gear after you made restart, this is just 1 way how to save chars. And 1 more thing, there's not any balance in PvE and PvP. Let's say if you want to raid Bastion of Twillight hc, usually ILVL req is 370+ but with all bugs we have atm only geared ppl can done it. I don't need to talk about the rest raid you alrdy know situation.

So i want to say +1.

10. And you were informed explicit and clearly that our intention was to close and discontinue Cataclysm. We kept it open because active players at the time asked us to, under the condition that further development, if any, would take the far backseat in priority.

Apparently you do, as you think that wiping it is some sort of major factor for you to start playing. If you want to play on Neltharion, play on Neltharion.
    The past 2 seasons no one has gotten gladiator because there have not been enough queues to get to 2k rating, the only DS that is ever made is when a couple of people from my discord want to login and make it, and usually we don't even have enough people. A lot of the people on Neltharion are logged in because they have nothing better to do and couldn't care less if you got rid of Neltharion.

11. The past 2 seasons no one has gotten gladiator because there have not been enough queues to get to 2k rating, the only DS that is ever made is when a couple of people from my discord want to login and make it, and usually we don't even have enough people. A lot of the people on Neltharion are logged in because they have nothing better to do and couldn't care less if you got rid of Neltharion.
    Is that in horde? , because in alliance its overwhelmed on Ds daily 10 /25

12. Also Obnoxious you're talking about this situation and i want to ask you something, did you even play on Neltharion server?
    The fact you believe that question has any relevance to the situation I'm talking about at most says you haven't paid attention to what I've said - your claim a wipe "means you're going to help Neltharion with fixes" is proof enough, if any was even required.

A lot of the people on Neltharion are logged in because they have nothing better to do and couldn't care less if you got rid of Neltharion.
    I'm going to take the skeptic road about believing that you were chosen to speak on behalf of the remaining players of this server or that "a lot" of them have shared with you that their lives are so devoid of purpose that they daily log in out of a complete lack of options to choose from - and that they wouldn't care if that single thing in their lives was taken away, leaving them to live in a zombie-like state of perpetually staring blankly ahead, if your narrative was the be trusted.

13. Guys there is only so many ways to tell you to stop playing on the serv so they can close it without refunds. Should probably get the hint by now.

14. I was one of the ones begging to keep the server open, but as i watched the population drop and no fixes happen i finally left and went to MOP. I do not think a wipe would help anything, it might bring a few people to play at first and then it would drop back down again to what it is now. A wipe does not change anything it just destroys toons people spent alot of time working on.
    I personally want my toons i spent time on getting achievements, mounts and many other things. I want to be able to bring some of my toons to MOP. Stop trying to beat a dead horse and let people transfer their toons and close the server.
    And people please stop asking for a refund. You have donated and used what you donated for, the only thing you should be asking for is the right to move your toon to another realm. You should not be asking for refunds for something you already used.
    If people want to transfer to MOP let the toons go as is, if they want to go to Wrath then remove all Cata gear and give them wrath gear to replace it and let all this be done.

15. I was one of the ones begging to keep the server open, but as i watched the population drop and no fixes happen i finally left and went to MOP. I do not think a wipe would help anything, it might bring a few people to play at first and then it would drop back down again to what it is now. A wipe does not change anything it just destroys toons people spent alot of time working on.
    I personally want my toons i spent time on getting achievements, mounts and many other things. I want to be able to bring some of my toons to MOP. Stop trying to beat a dead horse and let people transfer their toons and close the server.
    And people please stop asking for a refund. You have donated and used what you donated for, the only thing you should be asking for is the right to move your toon to another realm. You should not be asking for refunds for something you already used.
    If people want to transfer to MOP let the toons go as is, if they want to go to Wrath then remove all Cata gear and give them wrath gear to replace it and let all this be done.
    why not both? current toons to be transferred automatically on Frostwolf and Neltharion reversed to 4.0.6

First ... 3456715 ... Last