1. why not both? current toons to be transferred automatically on Frostwolf and Neltharion reversed to 4.0.6

Both would be fine as long as those of us who want the transfer can transfer, i personally would not want to play before the additions like transmog was available but i do know many who would.

I just think wiping the realm and starting over from scratch at the patch we are at now would be useless. Alot of people have moved on to MOP and going backward at this point to me is not something i would ever want to do, i enjoy being able to fly everywhere and transmog and i like alot of what MOP offers (other than the pandas...)

I just want my toons i spent alot of time on that are now trapped on a dead realm. They have gear, mounts and achievs that i cannot get on MOP

2. Why wipe it when you can keep it as it is and let the 7 fatality players that are still here keep having their fun? "Long live Neltharion!"
    fatality is dead lol, now its just populated by random scrubs bull invites

/feelsbad

3. What's the actual point of resetting that few people? If new people really do want to play, why would that few (assumed) well-geared people keep them from doing so? I see a reset just pissing off those, and not making any relevant difference to supposed new players.
    Now that we got done with the anecdotal evidence, how about you list what factual changes a wipe would cause.

Not only reset/wipe, downgrade it to 4.0.6
    4.0.6 > 4.3.4

More balanced.
    Refunding coins last time on 4.3 made this server ridiculous and boring.
    Best cata days were on 4.0.6

4. The fact you believe that question has any relevance to the situation I'm talking about at most says you haven't paid attention to what I've said - your claim a wipe "means you're going to help Neltharion with fixes" is proof enough, if any was even required.

I'm going to take the skeptic road about believing that you were chosen to speak on behalf of the remaining players of this server or that "a lot" of them have shared with you that their lives are so devoid of purpose that they daily log in out of a complete lack of options to choose from - and that they wouldn't care if that single thing in their lives was taken away, leaving them to live in a zombie-like state of perpetually staring blankly ahead, if your narrative was the be trusted.
    yep I didn't say the remaining players I said a lot of them. That's legendary.

5. the server is dead nothing is going on the server, there is nothing to do arenas are dead, bgs are dead to do arenas you need to call friends play vs them or something only few ppl left and barely raiding you got like 3 solutions either start focusing on the server and more ppl will come back or reset it or merge it with mop idk i believe everyone on the server want something to happen on it and for sure noone of them like the current situation.

6. yep I didn't say the remaining players I said a lot of them. That's legendary.
    Considering the line where you say "a lot" is even quoted, it's legendary denial indeed.

7. Considering the line where you say "a lot" is even quoted, it's legendary denial indeed.
    nope I don't think any of them live in a zombie-like state. Also there are a lot of people that just purely like being in front of a screen no matter what they're doing, whether it's on a low population realm like neltharion or sitting on twitch all day.

8. wipe the server, refund the coins, but make them only useable on cata. so then we can watch all the crying people do over having to spend them on an expansion they "love".

9. wipe the server, refund the coins, but make them only useable on cata. so then we can watch all the crying people do over having to spend them on an expansion they "love".
    I do actually wonder how many of the people that want this to happen aren't just thinking about getting their coins back so they can spend them on a different expansion.

10. I have been hoping for this to be considered for a very long time. Neltharion has been dead for the last year at the very least and it's to the point where right now it's absolutely unplayable.

Please either wipe characters and refund some amount of coins SPENT on the realm or just completely get rid of it entirely. It's become a really sad joke at this point to even look at the server population, which is already literally doubled on the website as it is.

11. I think warmane have failed to realize the amazing money making oportunity you have with nelth. Ill explain...

Im an icecrown player myself but after a couple of years of doing icc on every mode and reaching every pvp status, doing achi, eeeetc. I just realized that theres really nothing more that i could do there anymore. Now here's the oportunity. You lose thousands of players this way, who like me, just go around and try to find another server with a good cata, or mop, or whatever expansion to continue playing and doing some fun stuff.... This is sad, this is not cool. We dont wanna leave warmane. We want to stay here , either on wotlk, cata or whatever expansion.

Now, I know other expansions like maybe wod, are less popular. But cata has a big fanbase and specially if you allow players from icecrown to transfer there for free and continue their adventure . That way you will hold on to the players that just get bored with wotlk , they wont leave warmane, they will go to nelth and guess what...cata has legendarys too, wich are a good money income from donations. New raids, races, talents, etc. Its a fun new experience for a bunch of people in icecrown who has every class bis. Because you know icecrown is filled with bored bis people.

Right now, you could have the best cata server around. I've seen some with over 3k+ population and it just sucks that I have to go there instead of staying in warmane . The server on wich i've spent so many years. Even before it was warmane and it was molten. You see so many people from warmane on these servers , people who played on nelth , on icc, etc.

So, if you ask me. What could you do? My honest answer is quite simple... JUST DO SOMETHING... whatever it is, just do it. Invest some time on it, I'm sure it will pay off. Thousands of players are looking for something new from warmane. They dont wanna play on a diferent server but yet they are obligated to either do that or just stop playing wow .

You could start a big advertising campain... Hire some developers to work here, or use some of the ones you have and make them focus on this expansion. Enable a free transfer from icecrown to nelth, since it makes sense to continue a progression on ur char this way....and a big etc... People have posted so many suggestions in here that you just dont do...thats the thing, you havent done anything about this and now the server has 48 people online....come on man, 48 people? Thats not a warmane number. You have been always the top private server and now you have this kind of number on your website? What is happening with warmane?

You dont want to return people's coins? fine, dont do it...relaunch the cata server from scratch...re launch a mop server and delete the cata one, merge lorda with icc, re launch a new cata and delete mop. Idk man, there's so many stuff you could do instead of just losing players.

If your biggest fear is that people will spend coins on another expansion... you can create a new type of coins only worthy on neltharion...Guys, we dont care, we just wanna see you taking the lead on this and actually doing something about it. That 48 number is not normal, is not something that would have happened on molten.
    Edited: April 7, 2018

12. wipe the server, refund the coins, but make them only useable on cata. so then we can watch all the crying people do over having to spend them on an expansion they "love".
    I already had considered it looked like that (although I'm starting to wonder how many of the "+1" might just be trolling by now) since my first post, but doing what you say would just penalize the players who still stick around, play and don't want to lose their characters, all for the sake of showing a wipe is no magical solution to the Cataclysm situation and of exposing the people who just want to "trick" us into refunding coins to use elsewhere.

13. What's the actual point of resetting that few people? If new people really do want to play, why would that few (assumed) well-geared people keep them from doing so? I see a reset just pissing off those, and not making any relevant difference to supposed new players.
    Now that we got done with the anecdotal evidence, how about you list what factual changes a wipe would cause.
    Not only reset/wipe, downgrade it to 4.0.6
    4.0.6 > 4.3.4

More balanced.
    Refunding coins last time on 4.3 made this server ridiculous and boring.
    Best cata days were on 4.0.6
    Yet another time i`m repeating you.
    Its not all about "PURE RESET".
    Do something to happen.
    Downgrade it to 4.0.6
    Let people fresh start without getting HC gear 1st day you wipe it.

On PVP state, it was ruined 1st day Warmane refunded coins.
    Resilience was bugged.
    90% of population 1st day with refunded coins got NoKaled's, Vials, Tiers and etc running arround and 1 shot-ing 5k+ resilience people.

Most of people never saw or do know how to fight Madness of Deathwing but they have Gurthalak's, No'Kaled's, Rathrak, Kiril and etc...
    There was not In-Game experience ever on Warmane Cata.
    Most of them, everything they got, got with coins.

Sorry man, but it was Warmane who killed Neltharion.
    People just had to accept what they had offered in that time, or to accept no cata at all.
    Yet you still come here and dissapoing them even more.
    Not fair from you man.
    Edited: April 7, 2018

14. @Obnoxious i wanna ask you, what is your suggestion to overcome this ghost city called neltharion? I see you decline every single suggestion but never see you bring up an actual solution. So what would you suggest?

15. @Obnoxious i wanna ask you, what is your suggestion to overcome this ghost city called neltharion? I see you decline every single suggestion but never see you bring up an actual solution. So what would you suggest?
    I think you guys pay to much attention to @Obnoxious (no offence dude), but at the end of the day he`s just a moderator , he does not have any decision power, it`s not up to him .... he`s not @Kaer Wolf or @Edifice

First ... 45678 ... Last