1. May 1, 2018  
    3 8s? U heard about that 8 Hours work,8 Hours fun time, 8 Hours sleep =24 Hours ,our parents and everyone works like that and so should developers in Warmane ,it is their duty to fix servers and we should Always have 1+ in-game GM who's gonna watch over on the server
    I see you haven’t experienced those 3 8’s. It’s more of a 6 hours od sleep, 10 hours of work, 6 hours of duties that make you responsible man and 2 hours od fun that count shower and meals.

I am saying that your idea is possible, only if Warmane was bigger and had more money to Pay more developers.

2. May 2, 2018  

3. May 2, 2018  
    How could they fix it before ? like in Molten times, 3 cata servers, and many others, that wasn't a problem, but it's a problem now bcz they need money, and they see Cata isnt bringing profit , so that's the only reason they dont fix it , not bcz they dont have time or dont get payed enough

4. May 2, 2018  
    How could they fix it before ? like in Molten times, 3 cata servers, and many others, that wasn't a problem, but it's a problem now bcz they need money, and they see Cata isnt bringing profit , so that's the only reason they dont fix it , not bcz they dont have time or dont get payed enough
    We have a finite amount of developers you have a fininte amount of time to spend coding. Naturally, those resources are going to be put toward the more populated realms. It has nothing to do with money. If money were a concern, Cata would've been shut down.

5. May 2, 2018  
    We have a finite amount of developers you have a fininte amount of time to spend coding. Naturally, those resources are going to be put toward the more populated realms. It has nothing to do with money. If money were a concern, Cata would've been shut down.
    For sure, Outland needs quite some time to perform as intended; the WOTLK servers are, however, quite different. Does it mean that, once the WOTLK servers are done, it would be cata's turn to freshen up? Not exactly of course, most of the developers would work towards BC, but you know what I mean.

EDIT: On a (somewhat) unrelated note, does Warmane accept developers' resumes? The only thing I saw so far was for GMs.
    Edited: May 2, 2018

6. May 2, 2018  
    For sure, Outland needs quite some time to perform as intended; the WOTLK servers are, however, quite different. Does it mean that, once the WOTLK servers are done, it would be cata's turn to freshen up? Not exactly of course, most of the developers would work towards BC, but you know what I mean.
    they stated a while ago that focus was tc>wotlk>mop>cata. i doubt it's changed.

7. May 3, 2018  
    Personally i stopped playing on nelth long time ago, on warmane also. I wonder what is staff actually thinking about all this... I see nothing smart yet. will check tmrw. interesting idea btw.

8. May 3, 2018  
    No **** Sherlock ,ofc developers gonna focus on more populated expansions because they are getting fixed and developers work on them whole day ,thats why they're populated ,u expect Cata and mop ( for example) to get populated by just waiting ,not fixing stuff and doing nothing ,not gonna work that way my dear friend ,you guys should just close cata if you're goin' to continue talking like this ,no offence on you :(

9. May 3, 2018  
    Btw im saying this to Mercy

10. May 3, 2018  
    they stated a while ago that focus was tc>wotlk>mop>cata. i doubt it's changed.
    Ah, mop... I hated that expansion so much I might have repressed it.
    Well, this priority scheme makes sense. Let's expect something to happen in fall 2019 then.

11. May 3, 2018  
    make it instant 85 pve enabled

12. May 4, 2018  
    i really like the idea of wiping server and refunding coins , Ehm

13. May 4, 2018  
    i really like the idea of wiping server and refunding coins , Ehm
    You mean you just like the idea of refunding coins?

EDIT: On a (somewhat) unrelated note, does Warmane accept developers' resumes? The only thing I saw so far was for GMs.
    Maybe. Depends on what the developers decide to do when that time comes.
    And yes, we do accept applications, which should include both a resume and a portfolio.

14. May 5, 2018  
    You mean you just like the idea of refunding coins? .
    Nah mercy both , i'd like to play on 12k+ cata server instead of wotlk whom i been playing on it for like 10 years now , I'm getting bored of doing same content over and over , and ofc my coin to re-use them on new server

BTW , i got an idea who maybe will be good with your concern , you can restrict the use of refunded coins to be only used on new cata server , i think that will be win - win
    Edited: May 5, 2018

15. May 5, 2018  
    BTW , i got an idea who maybe will be good with your concern , you can restrict the use of refunded coins to be only used on new cata server , i think that will be win - win
    That would require to separate coins into two different currency types, which would not be very convenient. But ignoring that it would impact the economy of "new Cataclysm server" especially considering most coins would be used up at the release to give players and guilds a slight advantage of gear in early raids and dungeons, get players max professions, get players max level and all of this is a huge part of the server at the release. You could restrict the use of coins in advantageous way(which is extra work and cataclysm already needs a lot of work to begin with) but if you restrict the use of coins to cosmetic items then why not just convert them to points and update the shop...

Basically idea has too many flaws to begin with
    Edited: May 5, 2018

First ... 513141516 Last