1. You seem to be under the impression you actually get to fight or prevent the strike or for that matter that friends will intervene. That however is not the case as you can pre-determine your trinket procs and crits in Cataclysm and all you need is one stab and trust me, nothing you do will prevent that. Or have you forgotten that you're playing on a server with more bugs, broken addons and exploits than the 3 previous expansions combined?

We can sit and debate our little PvP scenarios all day long but that will not solve the core issue here, which is money.
    Now I have said what is on my mind in this thread and so I shall take my leave and hope for a reset + a minor refund.
    Good luck folks.

2. please either wipe the server with a % refund of coins spent, thanks

3. Hope they will open fresh 4.0.6 realm , i think alot players like me will play cata then

4. Me and a lot of my friends have talked about this for quite some time now, and also ive seen in some previous topics here, this server is quite dead and the only thing that can potantialy save it is a server wipe, which means warmane should dlete all saved toons on the server, refund the people an ammount of coins/points for the toons they had and start a new beggining from a fresh 4.3.4 server. This wont be too much of a job for wamane since its not a very massive thing to do ( I think ). This is the only hope that cataclysm will be populated again someday.
    You're forgetting that there are characters that have existed for over 6 years now. Characters with r1 titles from arena-tournament.com etc. Characters that have over 200 days /played. Character wipe can't be an option. It would enrage the most loyal and trustworthy players of cata community.

5. idc if you refund something or not. The majority won't ever join nelth again just because it's empty. So you gotta do something about it.

So heres my solution for you:

1. Open another seasonal cataclysm server which will receive a total wipe every year (arguable). We know cata has no longevity so people who actually enjoy playing cata can do that over and over again.

2. After every cataclysm season you transfer all the existing characters to the currently existing cata realm neltharion so that nobody will lose anything. This way we could enjoy cata from scratch over and over again and if we want to play our so beloved characters we can easily log into nelth again.
    -

This does require 0 coding, you can't claim your devs are 2 busy to do that. Nelth in it's current state is completely fine (bugwise), especially once it lasts only 1(?) year.

Ignoring us is not the solution.

6. Seeing people argue over the course of 13 pages of this thread about whether they should be given a server wipe or coin compensation seems a little like a couple of dogs arguing about whether their master should give them sirloin steak or prime rib for dinner. Newsflash: you're getting dog food for dinner, just as usual.

I mean, a couple of mods have already chimed in, stating in no uncertain terms that none of this stands a chance of happening. And yet the debate goes on.

7. Treba, humans have been fighting wars for...how long? Oh just more than thousands of years? Despite all the horrors and despair it brings? And everytime we end a war, we delude ourselves by saying "we now know better, it will never happen again." and it happens again and far worse than the last time.

Do you honestly believe a forum war/debate would be any different?

8. How the hell could this escalate to a bg-brag topic?

after having this topic open for more than 2 weeks, without any developer saying a single word to this topic:
    The server is dead and it will stay dead.
    In 4.0.6 times they had a huge income from people donating to skip the queue, buying gear/mounts and all that stuff.
    Also 4.0.6 had enough content to keep players and better balance than 4.3.4. It would benefit them for sure, if they manage to get the amount of people they had in the peak times. (arround 2012) But as you see, they don't care about Cataclysm and they don't care about the people, when all they can do is send the forum moderators, which job it is to moderate the forums (hehe, what a suprise), but they don't have any sayings in what happens to neltharion anyway. I am not even sure if the developers have read anything going on.

To the players that are left here and don't want their characters to be wiped, you can get full vicious gear in 4.0.6 too and learn to play without pve-dumbster gear and rek everyone in duel/bg/arena as well. One doesn't need to have all hc gear, when no one has it. Ah rogues will have to take their backstab into their bars again, what a time to be alive!

9. just take a look at http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Neltharion, http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/3v3/Neltharion it says a lot about the realm i don't know why is it up still it should be wiped since like 1 year ago

10. WIPE
    +1

I miss cata so much.
    Raids, pvp

My money waiting for everything :D

11. I've spoke to my guild and we all agreed we'd join if it wipes so idk what Warmane is actually waitin for ,maybe a Jesus to visit us and wipe the cata lmao?

12. Jesus guys how can people be so selfish?

I've read about 12 pages of comments and the conclusions are so simple yet people still believe in christmas.

Here's a summary:
    -Most people really seem to ask for wipe so they can be refunded their coins and go spend on another thing.
    -You have a lot of people with friends that "love" cata and will play it ONLY if it wipes.
    -Others are asking for a wipe and revert patches to 4.0.6 but are not taking into consideration that bugs may persist and they give no guarantes.
    -People still play the game, don't care how much you cry or beg, if others still enjoy this server and play it why would people that don't play it think they have the right to demand anything, especially a wipe? It's just selfish and pointless, only the ones that are currently playing could actually suggest such a thing, imo of course, that's how I see things, neutral amd fair.
    -This is a business, I really doubt anyone would like to invest in incertainty when you are sure of another outcome, what if's don't pay bills last time I checked.
    -You gotta give it to the mods, they each fit their name so perfectly, kinda makes me respect both of them a lot, I mean they are beeing fair and nice imo, they are arguing with everyone here, pro's and con's, saying things how they are, even some players are giving what might be some good ideas in the right path of a solution, but seriously, this feels like a Raid, where no matter what the Raid Leader says, people are just going straight forward with their eyes closed.

P.S. And yes I do have a character on Cata where I spent coins, time and had fun, stopped because of bugs, waiting since then, would I enjoy coins back? Obviously yes, do I demand them? No, i used them and enjoyed ehile it lasted all those hours. Totally worth it.

13. Jesus guys how can people be so selfish?

I've read about 12 pages of comments and the conclusions are so simple yet people still believe in christmas.

Here's a summary:
    -Most people really seem to ask for wipe so they can be refunded their coins and go spend on another thing.
    -You have a lot of people with friends that "love" cata and will play it ONLY if it wipes.
    -Others are asking for a wipe and revert patches to 4.0.6 but are not taking into consideration that bugs may persist and they give no guarantes.
    -People still play the game, don't care how much you cry or beg, if others still enjoy this server and play it why would people that don't play it think they have the right to demand anything, especially a wipe? It's just selfish and pointless, only the ones that are currently playing could actually suggest such a thing, imo of course, that's how I see things, neutral amd fair.
    -This is a business, I really doubt anyone would like to invest in incertainty when you are sure of another outcome, what if's don't pay bills last time I checked.
    -You gotta give it to the mods, they each fit their name so perfectly, kinda makes me respect both of them a lot, I mean they are beeing fair and nice imo, they are arguing with everyone here, pro's and con's, saying things how they are, even some players are giving what might be some good ideas in the right path of a solution, but seriously, this feels like a Raid, where no matter what the Raid Leader says, people are just going straight forward with their eyes closed.

P.S. And yes I do have a character on Cata where I spent coins, time and had fun, stopped because of bugs, waiting since then, would I enjoy coins back? Obviously yes, do I demand them? No, i used them and enjoyed ehile it lasted all those hours. Totally worth it.
    Totally agree with you

14. Endure my friend... I really had fun while playing cata, you'r right but we missed The PvP in Durtoar or in Elywn Forest (Goldshire) We missed The pouplation in Orgrimmar (Valley of Strength, Valley of Honor) We missed the lot of people in Stormwind in (Trade District, Old Town) and i Play neltharion since molten and me and my friends ready to come back in 4.0.6, Dude i miss Infected and Chemcial, i missed Defeat Destroy Demolish, Alpha and Omega, Prime, Gorgroth and Even Fatality, now nothing alive who online ? 6 randoms from fatality ? and 14 randoms? look on who list there people Believes that Cata will come alive They have Hope to see Durotar Alive, also on Ally? i see 49 online and most online ? nine enchies and The royal legacy, Also don't forget the crew
    I mean there a lot of people want to see pvp alives u know why? on horde NO raids and when i said no That mean nothing No raids even rhot cant be done and on ally? Only DS by royal raiders... look at that Bull he trying every single way to make Neltharion alive

Hear Cataclysm voice.

15. I really wanted to avoid commenting on this thread but i have to bring up some things on this one , First of all Im Ignite or most of my guildmates/friends know me as Ereen/Misoka and i was Officer of Prime i used to lead many gruns/pug runs and i really loved leading those runs not like they were fast or people were geared i lead them cause people i had on those runs were nice people able to listen to instruction , What @Mndmdja said is true all competent guilds dont play anymore on server not like they quit that population was low thats absolutly wrong they quit because they just got tired of doing same stuff everyday/week (Clearing DS/FL hc everyweek can be boring everyone knows that) they just couldnt handle bugs hitting them left and right . From 3k people now server is on 200max thats really low population server to play on and we all know that Horde is just a wasteland nothing happens there just few randoms logging to do some bgs , and Alliance doing weekly raids im totally fine with that good job u making server look alive for few more time , what about you tell those 200people ill fix everything on cataclysm but ill give u 300ish gear u can play on it and they gonna refuse it and they rather stick to a bugged server with their bis toons thats how those remaining players think gear is everything they care about .

First ... 31112131415 ... Last