1. I will play as long as my character still here.

You wanna wipe, go ahead, I will start somewhere certainly fully script and surely more populate. Even it's retail. I won't risk my luck with a developer that does not keep their promised.

I doubt how many player think the same?

2. I think you should start the server new as 4.0.6, that is the time were you had the most player's online (about12k everyday with a queue on every server)
    The problem lies in the 4.3.4 patch if you ask me, it doesn't provide much to do, because running ds for the full gear isn't entertaining, every pve player will tell you that. And what do you have to do besides doing as a pve player?
    Questing? There is nothing that gives you any rewards that makes it worth for you to do so. There is just not enough content in 4.3.4, even if you restart the realm and release it as 4.3.4 again, ppl will get bored of it really quickly.

Now that we talked about pve, look at PvP, and the current state of the realm it is completely dominated by the pve gear, bg's and even arena is ruled by half pve geared bros, that just kill you in an opener, leaving no room for the actual skill of a player to shine since, you are mostly dead in cheapshot, kidney, smoke anyway.

Now take a look at 4.0.6 contents that will be actually be played
    Pve:
    Reputation is relevant
    Dungeons are HARD and relevant -> FUN
    raids are fun and there are 3 different ones.
    Questing in TolBarad is actually rewarding and will make open PvP happen again

PvP
    Was a lot more balanced, elite weapon was actually really usefull and no one was running with the insane amount of pve, beacause there were not as many broken pieces. Sure there are strong trinkets, but no ones that just automatically do dmg for you, that is what is really cancerous to play against.(Cunning,nokaleds,gurth,blf,vial)

Do you still have the old 4.0.6 data?
    Have a nice day guys!

3. Noone thinks the same cause what you saying its completely stupid the server is dead noone playing there and something needs to happen and there are many suggestions but if you think the way that you are thinking atm just leave the server from now cause its not enjoyable for anyone to wait hours for bg que and even more hours for arenas and no proper ppl left for raids too so how is that server enjoyable if they start from 4.0.6 and give ppl coins that they can use only on cataclysm it would make for sure a lot of ppl come back .

4. Alright fellow Neltharion players, it seems like we can't do anything. The best thing we can do now is to wait what the future will bring us.

Throwback 2014:

5. I think you guys pay to much attention to @Obnoxious (no offence dude), but at the end of the day he`s just a moderator , he does not have any decision power, it`s not up to him .... he`s not @Kaer Wolf or @Edifice
    None taken, although you could have worded it better hah. While you are right that I don't make the decisions and the most I or Mercy or even Palutena can do is suggest and give arguments, I wouldn't dismiss what I'm saying here because from my point of view a wipe would be a mistake, for the reasons I already exposed: the only assured effect it would have is piss off the current players who still care about the server and their characters.

@Obnoxious i wanna ask you, what is your suggestion to overcome this ghost city called neltharion? I see you decline every single suggestion but never see you bring up an actual solution. So what would you suggest?
    I'm actually not declining anything - the suggestion thread about this is still there as far as I'm aware - I'm just discussing the idea because I have yet to see someone point out factual positive points for a wipe that don't right off the bat diverge into "you do a wipe and then this and that." People are counting on "this and thats" that might not come.

6. None taken, although you could have worded it better hah. .
    When I wrote that, I didin`t had my coffee yet and usually I`m not really a fun guy when that happens , sorry if I was a lil` insensitive or rude , no hard feelings I hope

7. When I wrote that, I didin`t had my coffee yet and usually I`m not really a fun guy when that happens , sorry if I was a lil` insensitive or rude , no hard feelings I hope
    If I had taken offense, you would know, trust me.

8. I wouldn't dismiss what I'm saying here because from my point of view a wipe would be a mistake, for the reasons I already exposed: the only assured effect it would have is piss off the current players who still care about the server and their characters.
    And you still keep repeating same thing, wipe, reset wont help .
    Wipe, reset, wipe reset.
    People are not talking about pure wipe.
    But you act like you dont read everything.

9. But you act like you dont read everything.
    If I could sell irony, I'd had hit the jackpot.

10. damn, your level of butthurt is off the charts.

11. it was always filled with random scrubs

/feelspretty****ingbad
    random scrubs that dominated the server tho :^)

12. But you act like you dont read everything.
    If I could sell irony, I'd had hit the jackpot.
    Everything is possible in this life, my friend.
    Even to sell irony.

13. And you still keep repeating same thing, wipe, reset wont help .
    Wipe, reset, wipe reset.
    People are not talking about pure wipe.
    But you act like you dont read everything.
    Like he said, even if you said irony etc... you don't care , you just see title of the thread then don't care about all the rest.
    I'm suprise that you are suprise that there's some others questions here about "how to solve neltharion problems" when we didn't have any ****in aswers on others threads like what ?, months ? years ?? to find some solutions !

Please just say "SERVER IS DEAD , WE DON'T CARE AND WE NEVER UPDATE IT TO FIX ISSUES" just say it ! Omg never see that, can u assume what ur doin with this realm? this is just so pathetic..

And when i saw Mercy talkin about Cata pls let me joke , it's just the best PvP extension in wow history if you remove some pvE items on batttlegrounds where all class and all specs can play , the ONLY ONE where all specs can really do something.

14. Like he said, even if you said irony etc... you don't care , you just see title of the thread then don't care about all the rest.
    I'm suprise that you are suprise that there's some others questions here about "how to solve neltharion problems" when we didn't have any ****in aswers on others threads like what ?, months ? years ?? to find some solutions !
    What exactly do you think replies to previous threads by moderators will accomplish?

Please just say "SERVER IS DEAD , WE DON'T CARE AND WE NEVER UPDATE IT TO FIX ISSUES" just say it ! Omg never see that, can u assume what ur doin with this realm? this is just so pathetic..
    It's as dead as the people on the realm make it. It's not like you need permission to quit.

And when i saw Mercy talkin about Cata pls let me joke , it's just the best PvP extension in wow history if you remove some pvE items on batttlegrounds where all class and all specs can play , the ONLY ONE where all specs can really do something.
    It's clearly not "the best" if custom changes would need to be made in order balance it.

As a piece of personal advice from me to you, though. Do your best to try not and make this personal with me. If you need to vent, I suggest you step away from the computer for a while.

15. Hey good morning,
    @Mercy by any chance, do you know if warmane still has the data from the 4.0.6 servers that were running during the molten times?

If yes, i think it would be a good idea to actually shut neltharion down, as i suppose it doesn't provide any income anymore. And just try to go for the 4.0.6 again, there is nothing to lose and 4.3.4 will never, NEVER get the server alive again, even if it was 100% working, it would not be played, i think.

Have a nice day fellas!

First ... 56789 ... Last