1. With my Respect to you Mr.Mercy and Sir Obnoxious
    You don't feel the people and never got their feelings you care about wotlk and tbc that good idea yeah But I remember back on molten when Cata pouplation was 12k and around 2-3k queue one Sargeras Yeah wotlk had 8k online on and 1k on queue, Want Us to Respect you? Wipe Cataclysm to 4.0.6 bcuz we want it happen Do something usefull in your life people Make Cataclysm great Again and Obnoxious you Better start doing something usefull in your life bcuz u dont know what your saying atm.
    There's a pretty distinct difference between not caring and not being able to do anything about the problem.

I leveled and got a little bit of gear on a character on the realm somewhat recently. Yeah, I know how frustrating it is when I encounter things like not even being able to enter Twilight Highlands questing chain, and instead having to rely on Hyjal for experience and starting gold.

I also know what it's like to try and clear Dragon Soul but constantly wipe because yourself or someone else didn't relog mid-air on the way to a boss so that you don't accidentally pull a boss while you're being delivered to the area on a dragon.

It's not an issue of lack of respect towards myself, but rather that some people don't know or understand the difference between myself and a developer. As for respecting me, I don't really care. I only expect that people have respect for the forum rules.

2. I agree with Mesrinext, a lot of people who invested a lot doesnt play anymore , and lets face it the server is dead, and new begining is at least a hope to get it back on old tracks

3. Hey @mercy, i know you can't do anything on your own concerning this problem, but is it possibe for you to get in touch with a dev or some staff member, so we can hear their opinion, thoughts and actually discuss with them. it really feels like we are just beeing ignored. i don't know if the devs don't see it or just don't care enough. a simple yes/no/we are thinking about it would be enough.

4. Hey @mercy, i know you can't do anything on your own concerning this problem, but is it possibe for you to get in touch with a dev or some staff member, so we can hear their opinion, thoughts and actually discuss with them. it really feels like we are just beeing ignored. i don't know if the devs don't see it or just don't care enough. a simple yes/no/we are thinking about it would be enough.
    I have forwarded my concerns a number of times in the past.

I know it's frustrating, since the moderator team are the only staff members that will take the time to read/post. We give just as much information on the subject as we're able to, which unfortunately amounts to either silence or providing our own opinions.

5. I have forwarded my concerns a number of times in the past.

I know it's frustrating, since the moderator team are the only staff members that will take the time to read/post. We give just as much information on the subject as we're able to, which unfortunately amounts to either silence or providing our own opinions.
    Just this , thank you (you should have said that long time ago, hard to be a moderator in this situation ) !
    Devs just don't care , nothing more to say

Can one of them come here to discuss , too hard ? not enought time ? meh..

Useless to discuss if on the other side that does'nt want to hear
    Edited: April 9, 2018

6. I wouldn't say that the developers don't care. It's just not part of their duties to pay attention to the forum. Their time is spent elsewhere.

7. I wouldn't say that the developers don't care. It's just not part of their duties to pay attention to the forum. Their time is spent elsewhere.
    in case of cata development, circlejerking.

8. Alright Miss.Mercy ok Can you give me one of The Moderators name or Staff names? I would like to Contact them at Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, yahoo, ymail, outlook or hotmail so We discuss about the wipe, tho We need to Talk to them.
    also we respect forum peeps but also can you tell me how to Contact Borrean or Hisue ? i know they somewhere watching us speaking togther so

Hisue Borrean I gonna keep waiting for your answer.

9. Just reset it to 4.0.6 it will be legit no work if you have saved the scripts and way more ppl will come back and you will get way more money than what you are taking rn from cataclysm server is that hard to give some attention on cata for some period of time and get some effort from it we all ask for this reset just do it we all know the max number of ppl online on the server is like 50-70 , 40-50 on ally side and 10-20 on horde side the server is not enjoyable at all no bgs no arenas and no proper ppl for raids legit the number of the ppl will be more than the current if you reset it to 4.0.6 cause pvp wise its pretty good and the rates for lvling are pretty high here so a lot of ppl would come i dont see the reasons of not doing it and you see a lot of ppl want it just do what the ppl want .

10. Just reset it to 4.0.6 it will be legit no work if you have saved the scripts and way more ppl will come back and you will get way more money than what you are taking rn from cataclysm server is that hard to give some attention on cata for some period of time and get some effort from it we all ask for this reset just do it we all know the max number of ppl online on the server is like 50-70 , 40-50 on ally side and 10-20 on horde side the server is not enjoyable at all no bgs no arenas and no proper ppl for raids legit the number of the ppl will be more than the current if you reset it to 4.0.6 cause pvp wise its pretty good and the rates for lvling are pretty high here so a lot of ppl would come i dont see the reasons of not doing it and you see a lot of ppl want it just do what the ppl want .
    God damnit... please don't write anything ever again.

11. If you get more people to support your idea, perhaps you could post in the Suggestion Area.

Well count me in, long time sargeras/neltharion player, even longer time molten/warmane player. A wipe and reset to 4.0.6 with quality content (not the garbage it is atm) or just the same as it was 2years ago would gladly make me come back.

My dead character : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

12. @Mercy @Development @ServerManagement @LiterallyAnyoneImportant

Your Cata realm has less than 110 players online right now at this moment which is probably safe to consider your peak hour for US and European time-zones. Each page of these forum threads consists of 15 posts and you have over 10 pages of people supporting wiping and restarting the server across two threads that have been made within the last week. That alone is already your entire realm's population in votes to wipe it.

You can argue all you want about we are making the decision not to play here, and you're correct. But we are choosing not to play here because the realm is neglected and doesn't receive anything whatsoever from the development team, much less gamemaster's period. The realm might be *playable* but there are still many bugs that don't get fixed. What is the point in dedicating time to something the owners of don't even care about? Why would I put effort into playing on and progressing somewhere that has little to no interest of even being kept around by the people who manage it? The main cause of the dying expansion is due to the lack of advertisement and attention to the realm. The only advertisement you guys have for anything is word of mouth at this point, and I can assure you that I have never heard anything good come out of someone's mouth in regards to Nelthation in the last 2 years of my life. I haven't even seen an event hosted on here in probably over a year except for the one time Mercy logged in and did like two events one day out of boredom. Your staff host's events and even has a ****ing chart with a schedule posted EVERY SINGLE WEEK but yet none of the events mentioned ever happen when promised unless some odd GM feels they are bored enough to take it up.

Wipe the server, have a fresh start, actually interact with the realm and start off with 4.0.6 content. It's a very big step but you've done it with Lordaeron, you've done it with Outland, you're doing it with Mop, I don't see why Cataclysm can't receive the same attention. There are plenty of other severs that run the same expansion as Neltharion and are even more buggy but they still have thousands of players because their development actually does things to those realms and the players don't feel like their time is being wasted.

13. Woah, thats 10 pages right there with a lot of support.

Perhaps its time to make yet another poll about... the whole situation?

14. Woah, thats 10 pages right there with a lot of support.

Perhaps its time to make yet another poll about... the whole situation?

Nah bro, there's still like 50 people playing, can't disrupt them.

First ... 7891011 ... Last