1. Wipe the server !

Me and a lot of my friends have talked about this for quite some time now, and also ive seen in some previous topics here, this server is quite dead and the only thing that can potantialy save it is a server wipe, which means warmane should dlete all saved toons on the server, refund the people an ammount of coins/points for the toons they had and start a new beggining from a fresh 4.3.4 server. This wont be too much of a job for wamane since its not a very massive thing to do ( I think ). This is the only hope that cataclysm will be populated again someday.

2. They should start at patch 4.0.6a if they would ever reset it.

3. +1 for both ideas. And from any economic standpoint there is no reason to keep the server alive because it costs money to keep it online and no one in his right mind would consider donate for Neltharion as it is (a black hole) ... atm the staff pays for the server with money that people donate on other realms
    Edited: April 3, 2018

4. To be honest, if the server restarted me and my friends would come to play. I dont know, but i do belive that many others would come.

5. If you get more people to support your idea, perhaps you could post in the Suggestion Area.

6. They couldn’t have gotten better morivation. Looks like that Warmane was out of solutions for Neltharion too. Only issue is that people are going to need some kind of guarantee that server won’t be “abandoned” :)

I got all hyped and I’m not even playing there.

7. ... atm the staff pays for the server with money that people donate on other realms
    Neltharion still pays for itself. This server provided more revenue during its peak than any other and has probably paid its costs for eternity.
    Edited: April 4, 2018

8. Neltharion still pays for itself. This server provided more revenue during its peak than any other and has probably paid its costs for eternity.
    atm = at this moment and no ! it did in the past but not anymore

9. not a bad idea. It takes me 2 hours for a bg queue and 1h+ for arenas.

10. Good idea.I'll come back along with some friends if it happens.

11. About time we do something for cata

12. amazing showcase of herd mentality, none of you people realized the possibility of following:
    1. no one new comes , old people leave, and in the end you have dead server
    2. alot of people come, no fixes, hype dies and dead server
    3. hype the hell out of it, fix raids and relase them progressively (fix legendary questlines) and maybe add some custom rules to pvp (transmogs, arena spec, even solo queue, pvp gear restriction etc) and yeah server might peak few thousands

now in your experience with molten/warmane which of these options seem likely to happen?

but yeah woo ****ing hoo, hype to reset and delete everything , **** that 100 people that are actually playing there

13. I somewhat agree with Nevermore, personally. The server is currently having an average population of 150-200 players. What's the actual point of resetting that few people? If new people really do want to play, why would that few (assumed) well-geared people keep them from doing so? I see a reset just pissing off those, and not making any relevant difference to supposed new players.

I might be missing something and/or being too jaded, but my skeptical self looks at this part "refund the people an amount of coins" and sees all this as just a way to get coins back and spend them on another server instead of on a fresh Cataclysm start.

14. I somewhat agree with Nevermore, personally. The server is currently having an average population of 150-200 players. What's the actual point of resetting that few people? If new people really do want to play, why would that few (assumed) well-geared people keep them from doing so? I see a reset just pissing off those, and not making any relevant difference to supposed new players.

I might be missing something and/or being too jaded, but my skeptical self looks at this part "refund the people an amount of coins" and sees all this as just a way to get coins back and spend them on another server instead of on a fresh Cataclysm start.
    We were like 3000 ppl on this server back in the good old days. Now its 150-200 ... Maybe you should do something (Warmane staff) ? I read your post and what do I see ? Nothing, you are just going to let the server as it is actually... So slowly dieing... In 6 months there will be like 50 people ? And you'll be wrong.

And yeah some people invested money in this server, now its dead, just refund them, you have to face this reality. I have no coins spent on my 2 characters, but this is unfair for the people who did, the game is unplayable, the server is empty, so refund them or restart the server. This is server is broken.

12311 ... Last