1. May 5, 2018  
    There is no need of coins refund,see Mercy,my idea is to tell developers to make another cata server for example "Deathwing" ,with 15x exp rates , to make it attractive to lazy ppl ,and its probably all of us bcz hey, who likes lvling ? Anyways next thing Warmane should do about "Deathwing" is to have 1 in-game GM who's gonna see the problems ,bugs ,etc that are going on the server, buff the raids,dungeons bosses to 25+% hp to make it harder and more fun ,script every raid(bwd,BoT,DS,FL ,ToT4W ) and dungeons aswell ,fix bugs daily which wont get them stacked so you wont have much to do later,I've spoke to over 100 ppl and 96% of them would play and Bring back their old guilds,friends ,which will support developers in playing bills ofc ,I guarantee this would work 100%

2. May 5, 2018  
    So @Mercy as you said ,"it has nothing to do with money " so why not do this ,developers aren't dying fixing 2 expansions (wotlk ,TBC) and from my point of view you're( Warmane) looking forward to do the same u did with cata to MoP ,releasing changlogs every 2 months xD

3. May 6, 2018  
    As Palutena suggested, feel free to join the new thread on Suggestions & Changes.
    Link of thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....43#post2923043

4. May 8, 2018  
    2 days and Warmane left us on read ,legit friendzoned us lmao ,2 days and no reply ,how can they still run this server without feeling bad about the ppl who who have put money,time,and effort in cata,most of them are from molten wow ,btw cata is dead, after molten died cata died with it ,there is nothing to do boys ,only good new server can Save us and Bring back the good old days ...

5. May 8, 2018  
    2 days and Warmane left us on read ,legit friendzoned us lmao ,2 days and no reply ,how can they still run this server without feeling bad about the ppl who who have put money,time,and effort in cata,most of them are from molten wow ,btw cata is dead, after molten died cata died with it ,there is nothing to do boys ,only good new server can Save us and Bring back the good old days ...
    You know what, I'm just going to close this thread since apparently people aren't allowed to have their own discussion without some individuals insisting that a staff member respond, even if everything that could've been said has already been said.

First ... 6141516