1. i think it would be a good idea to actually shut neltharion down. And just try to go for the 4.0.6 again, there is nothing to lose
    And why does no one cares to explain how will this be good in any way?
    Can you like give a solid reason as to why they should do that? If there's one...

-How will it affect Warmane?
    Will it be good or bad for them? Can't tell.
    But it will require lots of work to make it happen, so.. let's just say it's going to the bad part.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -How will it affect the community?
    Will it also be good or bad for them?
    Well for the people that are already playing here it will be bad, that's for sure. Because I'm pretty sure majority of the people wouldn't want to lose their progress that they have done over the past few years.
    And for those who aren't playing here and yet are just voting and throwing +1's, obviously they don't care. They will just come here and say YES, wipe it! Like heck if they care.

2. Of course i won't be able to say, if it will change something in a good direction. I just know that the 4.0.6 server we had 3 years ago, or something like that was working really good, before it got taken to 4.3.4. I have no clue, how hard it is to set up 4.0.6, we'd need a developer opinion on that one.

For the community, what should be bad about it, there is no population left on neltharion, or next to nothing. I loved early cataclysm, but i was left with nothing to do, since the patch doesn't provide much, as it was run only for a year from blizzard and even there ppl were bored of it and now we have had that patch for more than 3 years. You need stuff to do and to work on for people to stay. Ppl staying means more income of course since people are lazy and will purchase gear/lvlups/proffessions, i am sure. Also 4.0.6 pvp is a lot more balanced, resulting in more players thus more ppl playing it and spending coins on their chars.

in my opinion, they have nothing to lose, IF 4.0.6 is easy to set up again.
    about the coin argument, if you refund them, make them only usable on the new cata server, else ppl will just vote for wipe because they want to get coins

3. And why does no one cares to explain how will this be good in any way?
    Can you like give a solid reason as to why they should do that? If there's one...

-How will it affect Warmane?
    Will it be good or bad for them? Can't tell.
    But it will require lots of work to make it happen, so.. let's just say it's going to the bad part.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -How will it affect the community?
    Will it also be good or bad for them?
    Well for the people that are already playing here it will be bad, that's for sure. Because I'm pretty sure majority of the people wouldn't want to lose their progress that they have done over the past few years.
    And for those who aren't playing here and yet are just voting and throwing +1's, obviously they don't care. They will just come here and say YES, wipe it! Like heck if they care.

Spoiler: Show

4. I loved early cataclysm, but i was left with nothing to do, since the patch doesn't provide much, as it was run only for a year from blizzard and even there ppl were bored of it and now we have had that patch for more than 3 years.
    Well, you're getting the answer in your own comment.
    You will only play Cataclysm if you like so, but mostly because of Nostalgia. I myself prefer it than any other expansion, as it was and is my favorite. (pretty sure it'll stay that way). But, that doesn't mean everyone else likes it, some of the people are often to Finish the content the 4.3.4 has to provide and move on to rest of the expansions.

I agree that 4.0.6 is more balanced pvp wise, but it doesn't have enough content like 4.3.4 does. And we're not talking about pvp only, as there's lots of pve players out there.
    And honestly speaking, I'd like to see Cata rising more than anything, but the wipe isn't the solution for it.

5. random scrubs that dominated the server tho :^)
    True men can't argue with that. Bgs>rbgs>arenas am i right

6. In what world has 4.3.4 more (relevant) content than 4.0.6?
    In my opinion, it was the patch that killed the server and not the not working quests or some minor class bugs, the state of the server is pretty good to be honest. If a poll would come up, i'd vote for 4-0.6, but wiping and keep 4.3.4 is not worth it, it won't bring people back. End game content of 4.3.4 is not enough to keep ppl entertained.

7. In what world has 4.3.4 more (relevant) content than 4.0.6?
    In my opinion, it was the patch that killed the server and not the not working quests or some minor class bugs, the state of the server is pretty good to be honest. If a poll would come up, i'd vote for 4-0.6, but wiping and keep 4.3.4 is not worth it, it won't bring people back. End game content of 4.3.4 is not enough to keep ppl entertained.
    Please... 4.3.4 did not kill the server. If anything there were more people playing across all the Cataclysm realms during that patch than ever before. f I've said this once and I'll say it again, the reason Cataclysm is in this state is because it did NOT get the attention it deserved from Warmane past the Dragon Soul release. A few months of tweaks and fixes after DS HC was released and then stuff started to get bugged and people got fed up of it, the reason for Cataclysm being as it is is negligence.

The argument is always that "WOTLK and TBC have a greater presence in the Private Server community" therefore its what people want to play. The only reason for your WOTLK and TBC servers having more population is because they're basically nearly complete in terms of content and the only reason for this is because they've been around for such a LONG time that its simple af to script and the 'know-how' is there. That was NEVER the case with Cataclysm. The same holds true for other expansions. I guarantee if the same effort was put into Cataclysm that was done with your WOTLK servers, you would 100% see the population return.

You cannot blame players for leaving for Hagara not resetting, Bethtilac oneshotting players, no fully working CATACLYSM zones, drakes to zonozz and yorsahj pulling the boss and wiping raids, spine of deathwing not working at all now, Therazane reputation only worked in 4.0.6 and was fixed only RECENTLY, lack of older content, the promise of Tol Barad (omegalul). I could go on and on.

Point of FACT, neglect the expansion and people will leave. Fix it and they will come back. The wipe and refund makes no ****ing sense if it's gonna be you dancing around the issues on a clean server. If you DO decide to wipe it you gotta give the players that spent time on that server some sort of transfer option or compensation because we did not spend years playing there for nothing.

Put the effort back into Cataclysm, put Molten/Warmane's name behind it and people will back you and play here it will become even more profitable than it was before. Don't give us the excuse that it's "harder to port to" and "harder to work with". Having this expansion will set you apart from the others because nobody has a fully working Cata server and there are people that want it.

8. I find it funny that most people don't know the job description of a forum " MOD ". Yes, they can get the word out by spreading it to co-workers, but they can't really change anything in-game unless given permission or something. The problem with most people here is that they view it as a players point of view and not the business side of it.

Neltharion gets about 200 players during peak time. As a business, 200 players mean nothing and also merging those 200 players to a different expansion doesn't either benefit nor harm the business side of it. Out of 200 people > half would quit and leave. We the players want what we want without thinking about the business side of it.

A lot of the players who post @ forum just want attention from staff without any good input. If a staff replies back you guys jump the bandwagon of posting more useless comments and getting all personal. For example, Mercy joined a discord channel that was made for the community to interact and all she got back was insults, childish harassment and inappropriate behavior. She left that discord and joined a new one that contains 4 members that moderate it.

If you really want to help. I suggest you do things that may help and not spam useless comments nor trash talk @ every single corner of the forums or at every reply.

Note: For something to be done , it needs to help both sides. One doesn't work without the other.

9. Obnoxious is right.. wiping the server isn't a long term solution.We already know of an overhyped 4.3.4 pvp server that had an up time of 3 months before selling their core.
    People don't play cataclysm and theres nothing you can do about it.

10. With my Respect to you Mr.Mercy and Sir Obnoxious
    You don't feel the people and never got their feelings you care about wotlk and tbc that good idea yeah But I remember back on molten when Cata pouplation was 12k and around 2-3k queue one Sargeras Yeah wotlk had 8k online on and 1k on queue, Want Us to Respect you? Wipe Cataclysm to 4.0.6 bcuz we want it happen Do something usefull in your life people Make Cataclysm great Again and Obnoxious you Better start doing something usefull in your life bcuz u dont know what your saying atm.

11. I completely agree with @mndmdja ,wheres the problem ,Like for real? Its your server ,if we want u to wipe the server then do so,id ne so happy to return with my friends and do crazy pve things ,we all are hoping every day that cata would get wiped,please ,we were the one who actually made ur business work ,please do smth for cata..

12. To fix bugs and everything would still suck ,u know why? Bcz ppl already acomplished what they wanted so far(Mounts,pvp things,pve things,titles ,and on ) just doesn't make any sense at all ,wipe the server ,reset everything and fix future bugs ,dude what are u talkin about ,developers didnt fix for over 2 yrs in nelth ,they would have to fix over 10k bugs ,add things. Maybe developers don't get payed enough to give a **** for us xD

13. Please... 4.3.4 did not kill the server. If anything there were more people playing across all the Cataclysm realms during that patch than ever before. f I've said this once and I'll say it again, the reason Cataclysm is in this state is because it did NOT get the attention it deserved from Warmane past the Dragon Soul release. A few months of tweaks and fixes after DS HC was released and then stuff started to get bugged and people got fed up of it, the reason for Cataclysm being as it is is negligence.

The argument is always that "WOTLK and TBC have a greater presence in the Private Server community" therefore its what people want to play. The only reason for your WOTLK and TBC servers having more population is because they're basically nearly complete in terms of content and the only reason for this is because they've been around for such a LONG time that its simple af to script and the 'know-how' is there. That was NEVER the case with Cataclysm. The same holds true for other expansions. I guarantee if the same effort was put into Cataclysm that was done with your WOTLK servers, you would 100% see the population return.

You cannot blame players for leaving for Hagara not resetting, Bethtilac oneshotting players, no fully working CATACLYSM zones, drakes to zonozz and yorsahj pulling the boss and wiping raids, spine of deathwing not working at all now, Therazane reputation only worked in 4.0.6 and was fixed only RECENTLY, lack of older content, the promise of Tol Barad (omegalul). I could go on and on.

Point of FACT, neglect the expansion and people will leave. Fix it and they will come back. The wipe and refund makes no ****ing sense if it's gonna be you dancing around the issues on a clean server. If you DO decide to wipe it you gotta give the players that spent time on that server some sort of transfer option or compensation because we did not spend years playing there for nothing.

Put the effort back into Cataclysm, put Molten/Warmane's name behind it and people will back you and play here it will become even more profitable than it was before. Don't give us the excuse that it's "harder to port to" and "harder to work with". Having this expansion will set you apart from the others because nobody has a fully working Cata server and there are people that want it.
    I really don't think, the server died because the devs didn't care. I mean the class scripts are not working perfectly, but they are pretty decent. On a private server not many ppl care about quest hubs working properly, they rush to max lvl as fast as they can anyway.
    The problem of 4.3.4 as stated from me before, is the lack of interesting content. Split it in the two potions again:
    PvE- What do you do when you don't have a raid? Rhot? questing? what for? hunting achievments? not many players are interested in it. And no content besides ds and fl hc is really relevant towards your character-gear progression.

PvP: you have the options: Arena,battleground, world pvp
    the first both are actually pretty dull for many people because as it is those mods are so flooded with the pve gear and since not every class benefits the same from the gear, the endgame shifts into a direction that is even more rock paper siscors(how the **** do you write that?) than it was already.
    For world pvp everyone knows it doesn't exist anymore. I used to go to tol barad in 4.0.6 when i was bored killing some allies/horde, because there were ppl questing at every hour, so they could get some gear, because stuff outside of the standart raid/arena modes were actually relevant.

But i know you will hit me with a "no dude u wrong bro" anyway :>

I think they should just go for a test 4.0.6 server and see how many ppl would come.

14. Wiping the server could bring some random plebs in but deleting characters that are +6 years old (migrated from AT etc) would cause the trustworthy veteran's to quit. This is the last thing you want because the cata-community is already small enough.

15. You bruh not Veteran's quit, I playing since molten when they released cataclysm on Sargeras, and We still playing it, i My self have lot of characters full pve 390-402 and some bis, but that dosen't change anything we want wipe to 4.0.6 bcuz it will make Cata alive again but Trust me bra Server will die if Staff don't pay Attention to it so with my respect to all Specaily Obnoxious and Mercy Do what we Ask you to do it.
    We who care about cataclysm We all been togther on Cataclysm and i know half of Game masters on WoTLK want you to Revive Cataclysm again

so as i said Fix it and do what we ask you to do bcuz ur money inside ur pockets from us not from newbies to WoTLK and TBC

First ... 678910 ... Last