1. Lmao, who gives a **** about 100 people who are playing there? If they really like cataclysm that much they will play on a new fresh realm. You NEED to wipe the server and hype it up, fix some things, and people will come. The server is dead now, do you understand? D e a d. 100 people means nothing. Wipe the god damn server.

2. We were like 3000 ppl on this server back in the good old days. Now its 150-200 ... Maybe you should do something (Warmane staff) ? I read your post and what do I see ? Nothing, you are just going to let the server as it is actually... So slowly dieing... In 6 months there will be like 50 people ? And you'll be wrong.
    And you were informed explicit and clearly that our intention was to close and discontinue Cataclysm. We kept it open because active players at the time asked us to, under the condition that further development, if any, would take the far backseat in priority.
    Lmao, who gives a **** about 100 people who are playing there?
    Apparently you do, as you think that wiping it is some sort of major factor for you to start playing. If you want to play on Neltharion, play on Neltharion.

3. This server is dead wipe it gives us our coins back so we can start on another expansion no point for keeping a server up for 200 people when realistically those 200 people can play on a more populated server. There has not been any fixes/changes/announcements for Cata. People have hope for no reason thinking that cata will be revived.

4. Those 100 maybe less ppl that still playing i bet if the server resets they will keep playing and if some hype starts going on and the server gets some attention there are a lot of old players that would come back and play it so idk its a huge benefit and since a lot of ppl voted and a lot more might keep voting for it i dont see the point of not doing it. Current state of the server is rly bad you cant even play on it bg ques taking hours and arena ques even more

5. amazing showcase of herd mentality, none of you people realized the possibility of following:
    1. no one new comes , old people leave, and in the end you have dead server
    2. alot of people come, no fixes, hype dies and dead server
    3. hype the hell out of it, fix raids and relase them progressively (fix legendary questlines) and maybe add some custom rules to pvp (transmogs, arena spec, even solo queue, pvp gear restriction etc) and yeah server might peak few thousands

now in your experience with molten/warmane which of these options seem likely to happen?

but yeah woo ****ing hoo, hype to reset and delete everything , **** that 100 people that are actually playing there
    no one cares about 100 people
    If 3 happens and warmane decides to back this up , I`m sure people will come, I`m one of them and I`m sure some friends will come as well

And you were informed explicit and clearly that our intention was to close and discontinue Cataclysm. We kept it open because active players at the time asked us to, under the condition that further development, if any, would take the far backseat in priority.

Apparently you do, as you think that wiping it is some sort of major factor for you to start playing. If you want to play on Neltharion, play on Neltharion.
    Let me ask you something, are you really that surprised that Neltharion`s population decreased so low ? when was the last patch, 2015 ? and there is a big difference between a "backseat in priority" and 0 priority ! don`t confuse things .

6. Let me ask you something, are you really that surprised that Neltharion`s population decreased so low ?
    No, I'm surprised it wasn't closed as planned in the first place.
    and there is a big difference between a "backseat in priority" and 0 priority !
    The big difference is in your expectations only. To me, "backseat in priority" means "when there's nothing else to work on," yet more than that was done.

7. No, I'm surprised it wasn't closed as planned in the first place.

The big difference is in your expectations only. To me, "backseat in priority" means "when there's nothing else to work on," yet more than that was done.
    No , backseat in priority means lower priority . There will always gonna be work on the servers and I`m sure you know this better than I do and when you state : "when there's nothing else to work on," it still means 0 priority, and yeah I expected more than 0 priority and I doubt I`m the only one
    "yet more than that was done." I honestly don`t see any difference between molten cata and warmane cata

8. No , backseat in priority means lower priority . There will always gonna be work on the servers and I`m sure you know this better than I do and when you state : "when there's nothing else to work on," it still means 0 priority, and yeah I expected more than 0 priority and I doubt I`m the only one
    "yet more than that was done." I honestly don`t see any difference between molten cata and warmane cata
    As I said, "the big difference is in your expectations only." The fact you expected more than what happened doesn't means the intention was more or that it couldn't change over time.

9. Well the realm is gonna have no players in like 6 months anyway.We can either let it die or try the wipe.Its a long shot but the worst that can happen is gonna happen anyway

10. And you were informed explicit and clearly that our intention was to close and discontinue Cataclysm. We kept it open because active players at the time asked us to, under the condition that further development, if any, would take the far backseat in priority.

I suggest you level a Toon 1-85 and attempt to do any end game raids on or random bgs / 2s on nelth. Mercy did it. You need to play on the realm to understand the condition. I spent a lot of time on this server maybe more than any member in this thread and this server needs to be wiped as it just isn’t fun to play here.

11. I suggest you level a Toon 1-85 and attempt to do any end game raids on or random bgs / 2s on nelth. Mercy did it. You need to play on the realm to understand the condition. I spent a lot of time on this server maybe more than any member in this thread and this server needs to be wiped as it just isn’t fun to play here.
    Now that we got done with the anecdotal evidence, how about you list what factual changes a wipe would cause.

12. Now that we got done with the anecdotal evidence, how about you list what factual changes a wipe would cause.
    you are a mod not a dev even if i listed every "fact" you personally cannot do anything even if you wanted. I know how this goes so really id just be wasting my time

13. If you can't even convince me that the wipe all these players are calling for would somehow have magical effects to surpass all of them simply creating brand new characters and playing the server, how do you expect Developers that have three other expansions to work on to take interest?

14. If you can't even convince me that the wipe all these players are calling for would somehow have magical effects to surpass all of them simply creating brand new characters and playing the server, how do you expect Developers that have three other expansions to work on to take interest?
    So let me get this straight, you want me to waste my own time to write all the possible ways cata could be improved to a forum mod who has no power over the situation? If mercy a head mod tried and failed what makes me possibly think a regular mod could have any impact? it sounds like you want me to waste my time because you know deep down you cant even do anything

15. Or you simply know just restarting the server wouldn't change anything significantly.
    After all, we already had a "wipe," albeit an unintended one, and the population is what it is.

First 123412 ... Last