1. Ret pvp/pve hybrid(ish) spec

Hi guys and/or girls.

The title may already said enough for you.
    I am looking for a decent Retribution spec i can use for both pvp and pve.
    This mostly because i want/need my tank spec to raid with my guild.

Here is my armory.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

For pvp i use only full relentless set. Nothing else (yet)!

So my question.
    Should i just go with the "Aura mastery spec" and just replace the Might talent for Divine purpose?

Or should i use a build like this. (Probably far from perfect)
    http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/p...31322133231331

Maybe any of you got a better sugestion?
    I guess i will see!

Thanks in advance.
    Greetingzzz
    Edited: April 3, 2018

2. Depending at what difficulty level you use your Ret spec for in PvE, you can get away with dropping any points in the Holy tree beyond Seals of the Pure. If your group doesn't need Aura Mastery, then doing so is fine.

The only talents mandatory for PvP that may not be in the usual PvE spec would be Pursuit of Justice and Divine Purpose. You can also get away with dropping Swift Retribution. Improved Righteous Fury is really nice to have for PvP, and it's also feasible to get Divine Sacrifice which can be useful in both PvE and PvP.

3. Depending at what difficulty level you use your Ret spec for in PvE, you can get away with dropping any points in the Holy tree beyond Seals of the Pure. If your group doesn't need Aura Mastery, then doing so is fine.

The only talents mandatory for PvP that may not be in the usual PvE spec would be Pursuit of Justice and Divine Purpose. You can also get away with dropping Swift Retribution. Improved Righteous Fury is really nice to have for PvP, and it's also feasible to get Divine Sacrifice which can be useful in both PvE and PvP.
    Hi Mercy,

Thank you for the quick respond!

So bassicaly what your saying is; If i change the 1 point in the Intellect talent to Divine Sacrifice my talent tree should be fine?

For Icc 10 and Future RS ill be tanking so i will not be boosting anything with Aura Mastery.

In 25 raids ill be switching between both specs. (Since we want to gear up tanks in the guild.)
    Speaking for itself.. im not the only Ret pala in these raids, so they might provide the Aura Mastery.
    Got to discuss that i guess.

For future heroic content i probably gonna have to make use of Divine Sacrifice anyway? (:

Thanks again!

Ps: quick edit....

*Hi guys and/or girls*

4. Mostly, yes. If you're not the only Ret in the raid, then you can drop Swift Retribution safely. At the very least, I would move the 1 point you mentioned, and then move the 3 points from Sanctified Retribution into Improved Righteous Fury.

5. Thank you very much!

Im gonna try it out.