1. [PVP] If you wonder which weapon/trink to use, read this!

Seems like this sub forum is filled with teh same questions over and over again:
    - What trinket for PvP?
    - Which weapon for PvP?

Well it's been answered already, but if this could get sticky, would be awesome for newcomers too lazy to even search the forum.
    Ok, now for the trinket.

Now for a start, you'r first trinket should always be Medallion unless you're human.
    It's been agreed on that DV/DC HC is THE best trinket there is. This is due to two reasons:
    - It's a STR proc, and as we know STR is teh best stat there is for a DK. I'm not gonna explain here why.
    - Passive AP stat.
    The best combination for a human would be DV/DC HC and DV/DC Normal.

Now in case you don't have DV/DC, the order for trinkets would be as follows:
    STS HC > WFS HC > DBW HC.
    Same goes for the non-HC versions:
    STS > WFS > DBW

A few comments for those trinks:
    - STS has a great AP proc, currently highest of them all. The problem is the Armor pen passive and that the AP proc itself is AP, so DV/DC is a win.
    - WFS is sort of a STS but with less AP on the proc and crit passive. Crit isn't anything special for a DK, so it's better to opt in for the more AP STS provides.
    - DBW is not a good trink for a DK. You have like 33% chance to get a monstrous Str proc. Haste is good for the Garg, crit isn't really that great tbh. DBW is just too unreliable, and when we take the Armor Pen passive in account... Well it's obvious this is a trinket for a Warr/Hunter or whatever.

Now for the weapon:
    You have the choice of Bryntroll, Glorenzelg and Wrath. I won't talk about SM since it's a no-brainer.
    - Bryntroll - This is a great weapon for Unholy and my personal favorite. The proc is the real power of the weapon since every melee strike (PS, BS, DS) can proc it and SS can even trigger the drain with both the shadow and physical portions of the strike! The drain scales with Ebon Plaguebringer, Black Ice and every talent which increases shadow/magic damage, since the proc is Shadow dmg itself.
    The result is a very often-proccing weapon which heals you aswell. Probably the best part of the weapon is the fact that it adds up burst, which unholy dks lack anyway AND ignores armor, making it great vs Platers.
    - Glorenzelg - Most str, biggest dps, highest crit, some expertise... It's the strongest PvE weapon. For PvP it really shines vs cloth and leather armor users, tho don't expect much vs Plate. This is sort of the offensive version of the wrath weapon.
    - Wrath - It's a deff weapon, loads of resi and stamina, some crit and good dps. It's main downside is the AP instead of STR. For this weap you have two options - get it runeforged with the disarm reduction rune and use it when being pressured, then swap back to you'r PvE weapon; - When you're full of PvE items and lack resi.

IMO weapons go like this:
    BT HC > Gloren HC > WF HC > BT > Gloren > WF

Well I hope this helps.

2. i want to go back to doing arenas, i dont have double DV, only DV N, i ask you people if its ok for me to play with dbw H and dc N, dbw H has very long cd but can offer a stronger start and is also good vs double dps enemies (id be playing with a heal) it also combined with sm offers 20% armor penetration

3. Its worth mentioning that dv/dc N+HC are also by far the best trinkets for frost spec.
    Unbreakable armor + fallen crusader + endless winter + bok give you 49% more strength which scales perfect with the double str procs of the trinkets.
    When you spam froststrike while all these things are up then you'll have a burst dmg that Unholy Dks can only dream of.
    Edited: April 8, 2018

4. i want to go back to doing arenas, i dont have double DV, only DV N, i ask you people if its ok for me to play with dbw H and dc N, dbw H has very long cd but can offer a stronger start and is also good vs double dps enemies (id be playing with a heal) it also combined with sm offers 20% armor penetration
    Yeah. It's by no means a bad trinket, it's just that other trinkets are better. From your post I guess you're a human, so DV N and DBW HC would be a good combo. But if you can get DV HC or any other high-lvl trinket, you should replace you'r DBW.

Its worth mentioning that dv/dc N+HC are also by far the best trinkets for frost spec.
    Unbreakable armor + fallen crusader + endless winter + bok give you 49% more strength which scales perfect with the double str procs of the trinkets.
    When you spam froststrike while all these things are up then you'll have a burst dmg that Unholy Dks can only dream of.
    Yeah. DV N + DV HC is pretty much the best combo there is for any spec.

5. Is Bryntroll working as intended right now?..cause i heard they dont proc like they actually should.

6. Is Bryntroll working as intended right now?..cause i heard they dont proc like they actually should.
    Well the debate is that it should proc from disease application as well, which it doesn't in this server. For example, Plague Strike should be able to proc it both with the melee strike itself and the applying of Blood Plague, Icy Touch - when applying Frost Fever etc. (considering you're in melee range). It's a controversial topic.
    There are two more bugs this weapon has:
    - Resilience affects the drain - which it shouldn't.
    - Rage of Rivendare doesn't increase the drain's damage.

Pretty much everything else works as intended, and the weapon still procs very often, sometimes twice at the same time. It's imba, I can survive prot palas with it, sometimes burst down players if triggered at the right time. I've been told I heal myself more than a holy pala. Even with the bugs above I find it the best weapon after SM.

7. Still doesnt proc from disease applications(pestilence,plague strike,icy touch).