1. Appropriate DPS for 6.3k FDK............

So I've been watching WoW Videos on end game raiding and I've been specifically looking at their DPS (Specifically bosses like Saurfang and LK) And they do like 21k+ Burst and do 19k maintained dps, while I do like......18k and then maintains for 16k. And I've been asking end game people for tips on how they do it, but all their answer to me is "You suck, that's why." or "Maybe suicide is jus the answer man if you suck that much as a frost DK" so I'll just take this to the forums (Again). Oh yeah, and I have been using potion of Speed back then, when I was just 6k-6.1k GS which I was doing 17k burst and 15k maintained, so IDk about now, and havne't been using since I'm being lazy.

Here's my armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary 1226 Arp

2. If you are doing your rotations right, then your dps is mostly dependent on your latency.
    You are losing about 1k dps for roughly about 300 ms.
    Europeans players, of course, have a lot of advantage and can pull near the highest possible dps.

3. So it means my Asian internet is holding me back.......

4. Yes. If you have high latency, you are sending keystroke signals to the server later compared to European players (20-100ms), meaning you have more actual Global cool down compared to them.

5. In addition, you can simulate your highest possible dps for a given latency and gear with kahorie dk simulator; for warriors, its landsoul's spreadsheet; for other classes, its Rawr
    Just make sure to get the one for patch 3.3 or 3.3.5