1. stv and tanaris are 2 places a smart person avoids as they're well known for gankfests.
    Stranglethorn is the Vietnam of WoW even before you get off the zeppelin there's level 80's camping Grom'gol Base killing npcs and lowbies and even if there's no max level players there's some lvl 60 twink just killing people.

Tanaris is just pure cancer in my opinion always someone causing crap in Gadgetzan for know real reason. These two zones should avodied at all costs when leveling up.

Extintion to the hoooooordeeeee!!
    lol! Aren't you just cute.
    Edited: April 10, 2018

2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha! u made my day!

3. PvP

A group of alliance players is swarming Gadgezetan killing every low level player that enters town, killing the npcs and camping the flying route.
    Is this behaviour something I can report for? Because this is making the game impossible for us and not funny, preventing us even the access to the flying path or to the innkeeper or to the npcs that may have quests.
    May any Horde comrades help restore the balance?
    It should not be "bannable" on a PvP server.

There are tons of different areas where you can level. Joining a guild and getting help from others is a great way to avoid going to areas like this.

Good luck!

4. if it's red it's dead :P
    Well, you're not wrong. I mostly kill gankers, but I also am guilty of killing lowbies during my exploration of vanilla zones.

It should not be "bannable" on a PvP server.

There are tons of different areas where you can level. Joining a guild and getting help from others is a great way to avoid going to areas like this.

Good luck!
    If you just so happen to have a well geared level 80, you can use that with a character you intend to level via multiboxing. Not only can you protect yourself from potential gankers, you can also make leveling easier by tagging quest mobs and then having your 80 finish the job. I have no intention of making an alt to level at the moment, but if I ever do, this is probably the method I'd use here.

5. Not sure what you are talking about, the Horde controls WG like 80% of the time lol
    What are you smoking? I see the WG buff most of the time on my ally characters. Very rarely when I am do I see that Horde has it.

First 12