1. Is PVP against low level players bannable?

A group of alliance players is swarming Gadgezetan killing every low level player that enters town, killing the npcs and camping the flying route.
    Is this behaviour something I can report for? Because this is making the game impossible for us and not funny, preventing us even the access to the flying path or to the innkeeper or to the npcs that may have quests.
    May any Horde comrades help restore the balance?

2. I’ll heal however decides to go there. Tomorrow noon, server time.

Answer to your question: There are, and have always been bullies and that kind of behaviour is allowed.
    Edited: April 3, 2018

3. Than this is a call for every loyal man and woman of the Horde, to repel those who aim to destroy the balance between our factions.
    May GMs forgive their behaviour and shall "ress please" be their last words.

4. stv and tanaris are 2 places a smart person avoids as they're well known for gankfests.

5. May GMs forgive their behaviour and shall "ress please" be their last words.
    hhaha good one

6. Alliance are bored playing BGs and Wintergrasp and winning with no challenge so they kill low levels and npcs in Gagetzan instead.

7. stv and tanaris are 2 places a smart person avoids as they're well known for gankfests.
    Do you have any advice on where to keep leveling? Because Tanaris is awesome for the minderals and from there I would move to Un-Goro.

8. I understand that it's pvp and I wouldn't mind to fight sometimes; however it's just not fair if a rogue lvl 80 ambushes everybody, we simply have no chance to fight back and the game is no more funny for anybody. That's why I wondered if I could report for it, but I understand that the rules of pvp allow such stuff.

9. this is common practice for the horde in every zone so why are horde coming here crying because some alliance stood up and did the same in one zone?

10. this is common practice for the horde in every zone so why are horde coming here crying because some alliance stood up and did the same in one zone?
    this is common practice for the alliance in every zone so why are alliance coming here crying because some horde stood up and did the same in one zone?

Both factions participates in ganking. Why would you put blame on one side over the other. Are you blind to your own faction's doings?

11. Honestly I had the same problem this week while leveling my hunter, I just brought my dudu over and whenever anyone killed me I just killed them with dudu, allies may be annoying but they got the picture pretty fast, and my hunter was soon left in peace

12. Alliance are bored playing BGs and Wintergrasp and winning with no challenge so they kill low levels and npcs in Gagetzan instead.
    Not sure what you are talking about, the Horde controls WG like 80% of the time lol

13. Horde do the same thing in alliance territory so stop your crying. i agree its annoying getting gang raped every 2 seconds when you rez. You could always go pay Blizzard and play on their RPG server where pvp doesnt exist

14. Alliance are bored playing BGs and Wintergrasp and winning with no challenge so they kill low levels and npcs in Gagetzan instead.
    Extintion to the hoooooordeeeee!!

15. Horde do the same thing in alliance territory so stop your crying. i agree its annoying getting gang raped every 2 seconds when you rez. You could always go pay Blizzard and play on their RPG server where pvp doesnt exist
    World PVP will change after Battle For Azeroth launches, that much is true, but it's not going to completely be abolished. As far as I heard, participation in wPVP will start giving an EXP boost.
    Edited: April 11, 2018 Reason: Fixed my once again bad wording

12 Last