1. Abit of a dilemma picking an alt

A rather tiresome subject i agree as many post about this but just trying to weigh up the pro's and con's of the two choices im dabbling with and if anybody would be so kind to have their input it would be greatly appreciated!

So just to state; i main a pvp gnome warlock which soon will be faction changed and im thinking of starting an alt while i build up the points and as a mix of gameplay the two classes im undecided with are

Warrior; Not something i've ever played, i got a tauren warrior to 80 but purely stayed in prot because i had a fear of stance dancing i dont know why it just seems awkward but im willing to learn; Main reason i want to pick this is because i love how they just run in and tear it up in pvp and since i only really pvp it's a big deal for me, also opposite to my lock so thats my reasoning

Priest; I had an 80 undead shadow priest and i loved it, i loved how in a 1v1 situation i would come out 80 percent of the time i love the fact i can heal and do serious damage, main problem being its very similar to my lock

Overall; i ask for opinions, because of spent the last two days not playing WoW thinking of which i would choose, also feel free to choose which race you think i should make the character; it has to be horde due to my friends all playing horde but im never going to be the top arena player so min max racials arent a big deal just looking for a conversation

Thanks for everybody thats took the time to read this i love you all sorry that ive gone on abit

2. Im not expert by no means, especially when it comes to pvp. But orc warrior was my first character on wow and i had a blast with him. I joined near end of burning crusade. Id do caual world pvp and some BGs from time to time and i could always seem to hold my own pretty easy. Ive had a priest on offical realms before aswell, theyre pretty fun and 1v1 is pretty redicious most of the time.
    Id probably end up doing a orc warr now as my alt lolz

3. Disc priest is cancer. Can't go wrong with that. Fury War is also quite lethal, I have not played either, but those are the best from my unfortunate experiences