1. Might work,might now we'll see but its still a +1 from me

2. i would rather not lose my toons so no way bros, this server is where all my recovery coins went to years ago, and honestly what is more fresh than a server with only 89 people playing on it.

there isnt any excuse for you not to play on it
    Edited: April 4, 2018

3. I dont think we would be here arguing about this if we dont want to play on cata anymore, if some of us wanted to go play on another realm we wouldve long time ago, we are doing this for a simple reason, to play on a decent cataclysm server. And if warmane made that so the coins could only be spent on cataclysm it will be more than welcome.

4. +1 :D This is gonna be the best ideea ever :D i really really want to play cata again :D ... 4.0.6 :D

5. +1 this is essentially some ****ty server's formula for success. It uses patch 4.0.6 for the server, but the 4.3.4 client - so all the improvements of the client without the downside from the server's end. Would be nice to see Warmane's magical touch on this. Just fix up the questionable changes that came with Cata - like restoring all the portals to all cities within Dalaran and Shattrath, and maybe portals to them in SW and OG (and maybe portals back within Uldum and Vashj'ir too). Maybe a systematic port of the later raids up to 4.2 - It'll be perfect then :)
    Edited: April 5, 2018

6. +1 yes! There are no populated servers and the "best" so far have many bugs. Since warmane has the scripts and maps etc they should remake it.

7. First they would have to hire a new dev to work on the cata core since they have no one now.

A fresh start and a progressive realm means someone would have to work on it and they said in the nelth subforum they have no intention in the near future to even fix bugs let alone backport to a previous patch.

8. +1 good idea and sounds pretty fair

First 1234 ... Last