1. June 1, 2018  
    In theory or in practice? In theory, players could start coming back and playing or development could resume, and one would cause the other to happen. In practice, I don't see either side wanting to take the first step, both just pointing at the other as the reason for their side to not do it. Since resuming development required taking resources from other parts of the project that still need them, they won't be moved to a server that displays such low actual interest (players saying they "would play if" aren't really going to be taken into the equation), and players on the other hand won't start playing just in the hopes that if they come back there will be development happening, which might never happen if the Administration sticks to the plan of not putting more effort into an expansion that just won't give a good RoI, even if populated, with all the extra coding complications that it introduced to the game.

No idea what happened to that thought. I haven't seen it mentioned in a long time, but that doesn't necessarily means anything as Moderators aren't kept in the loop for that sort of thing before they are released or about to be.
    Thanks for your view on the issues from both sides at hand! I have to agree that even if development returned where the server is now, the population would at best temporarily spike a small amount.

Does the moderation staff have a open channel to request comments/insight from development team? I think a lot of players (reasonable ones at-least) would love to hear any commentary from them on if the server will remain open regardless of how low the population drops or an eventual shutdown at a certain breaking point.

I do understand there are still hundreds of people playing on the server and very much enjoying it, even if not all logged in at the same time. The smaller population undoubtedly creates a much closer, stronger and friendly community. I doubt they would want the servers reset/progression lost or even shutdown but would enjoy knowing the future of their adventures on Neltharion.

I admittedly am on the side of a shutdown and return of coins for my own selfish personal gain of progressing characters on the TBC realm and WOTLK realms (I have not started playing there since the warmane rebirth but plan to eventually) along with enticing old friends to return with coin gifts.

2. June 4, 2018  
    I think we just need a fresh realm in the eco-system TBH.

3. July 2, 2018  

4. July 3, 2018  
    1+ for Cata <3 #bringbackgoodolddays

5. July 3, 2018  
    My friends and i joined cataclysm a month ago and we really enjoyed playing on neltharion realm although there were evident bugs. If you really want to remove the realm, will you at least give us two months to play so that we will have time to enjoy the game with our characters on which we spent considerable time? All i can ask warmane is to give us some more time cause a sudden removal will be upsetting.

6. July 5, 2018  

7. July 5, 2018  
    I want to fresh cataclysm realm, can be start at first patch of Cataclysm.

" if " warmane wants to make a new cataclysm realm, they can do it well.

I'm here since 2010 molten-wow, I rarely write smth on forums

but I really want it.

please do it!

8. July 5, 2018  
    Special reply to you Obnoxious, We don't ask you to wipe our server if u dont want to wipe ok let us contact Developers team so we can reach some good point about wiping Cataclysm, so don't say 'no and no' you just Forum Moderator not Warmane Leader.... so ffs just let us contact the Developers Team

9. July 5, 2018  
    Special reply to you Obnoxious, We don't ask you to wipe our server if u dont want to wipe ok let us contact Developers team so we can reach some good point about wiping Cataclysm, so don't say 'no and no' you just Forum Moderator not Warmane Leader.... so ffs just let us contact the Developers Team
    It's cute how you think that I'm "keeping the Devs in the dark" or "getting in the way from them being contacted" and making decisions behind the "Warmane Leader's" back. Almost as cute as you saying I'm "just Forum Moderator," while assuming that you, "just a player," would have an effect in the administrative decisions regarding Neltharion.

10. July 5, 2018  
    It's cute how you think that I'm "keeping the Devs in the dark"
    It's an expected reaction when people don't know whats going on.

Whatever the intentions are about Neltharion don't jump to conclusions, we'll find out soon.

11. July 5, 2018  
    It's an expected reaction when people don't know whats going on.
    How can it be an expected reaction? I wouldn't even call it an expected (or acceptable) overreaction.

12. July 5, 2018  
    People do overreact when something they invest a lot of time, (maybe money) and passion into just vanishes.
    Although going into personal insults against the staff isn't going to help anyone, I bet you've seen quite a lot of them though to se this as a surprise reaction, acceptable or not.
    Sometimes "Silence is golden" @ mmhmdjalal.
    Edited: July 5, 2018 Reason: Bad explenation

13. July 5, 2018  
    People do overreact when something they invest a lot of time, (maybe money) and passion into just vanishes.
    But going into personal insults isn't going to help anyone, I bet you've seen quite a lot of them though to se this as a surprise reaction, acceptable or not.
    Sometimes "Silence is golden" @ mmhmdjalal.
    Insults? Sure.
    Being told to stop forbidding the Developers from coming post? I'm not drunk enough.

14. July 5, 2018  
    I wasn't referring to you, although the "seen quite a lot" was.
    :lemme edit that better.
    Edited: July 5, 2018

First ... 456