1. What will be improved by deleting the server and restoring to 4.0.6, and can not be fixed to the current version? still some people who are currently playing have spent a lot of time and nerves to achieve what they are now and do not believe they will like to lose their heroes. do not misunderstand me, I'm not telling the server to stay what it is, but find another solution that does not adversely affect some players. those that support the deletion of the server and the return of the old version will only be satisfied if they get return their coins. but I do not see how it will be implemented. Greetings.

2. People need a fresh cata start. Thats all, and server would be more than popular if the start all from begining!

3. i love how this suggestion is just beeing ignored
    no answer, no nothing

4. i love how this suggestion is just beeing ignored
    no answer, no nothing
    There have been more than plenty staff comments on the subject. It is not being ignored.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381718

5. Mercy I think you said at one point (or was it @Obnoxious? ) that you sent a email to the devs informing them about this thread, right ?
    did they answered ?

6. Miss.Mercy this our chance to wipe the server The only chance we got, tons of voters on that thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381718
    So please do it And wipe it... Wipe Cataclysm...

All of you guys who want this wipe write your Faction, race and spec here

Hellthrone Worgen frost dk
    here
    Edited: April 13, 2018

7. And if you don't want to reset Cataclysm, at least give us the option to transfer to MoP so we can play our characters again.

8. May 13, 2018  
    I feel sad that you guys couldn't stop crying around so you forced them to close http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381718.

As I saw message out there 'new comers would easy catch up to the level of current Neltharion players, no point of wiping it'. Fact is that most of us already have at least 1 or 2 BIS characters there, I am, myself, not active because I feel there is nothing to do anymore and nobody to do anything with.

But yes, as it seems, we can't change Staffs opinion about the Cataclysm, Cataclysm will change and come to life or not once they start thinking about it by themselves.

9. May 13, 2018  
    4.0.6 patch would be awesome, but any upgrade to 4.3.4 would kill the server once again. 4.3.4 Weapons and trinkets completly destroyes the game since they do allow bad players to kill anyone with the help of procs...
    BIG PLUS for 4.0.6

10. May 14, 2018  
    +1 from me aswell.
    But don't let patch 4.3.4 happen. Keep it at 4.2.

11. May 15, 2018  
    Is 4.0.6 even possible tho ? Havent seen any staff member confirm if they've kept the data.

12. May 18, 2018  
    they said many times there will be little to no work on this server,
    so you guys come up with a idea that involves work,
    and also expect them to refund coins so they have to do work they dont want to do for free.

13. May 18, 2018  
    Define dead.
    For us pvers we run daily Dragon Soul heroic and Firelands heroic 4/7 days per week and Bastion of Twilight 1-2/7 days per week.
    There are also multiple 25man Dragon Souls happening during the course of a week on this "dead" server.
    The people that claim the server is dead and want to wipe it, don't even play on it, not actively at least.
    My point is that as long as there is a player-base big enough to sustain PVE and/or PVP on this server you can not call it "dead".
    PVP with just a few tweaks like Cross-faction Battlegrounds, accessible Cataclysmic Elite gear(by reducing the requirements to achievable 2200 rating for 2s and 1750 rating for 3s) to give bis non-donor pvp players incentive to run Arenas again, could become alot more active since there is a player-base big enough to sustain it.
    The correct way of putting it is "Server is dying." and that is true, we are steadily losing more and more players to the other Cataclysm servers(since most of the players still playing on Neltharion are diehard Cataclysm lovers).
    and i did speak with people who used to play Cataclysm, and alot of them did say that if the server is wiped
    This exactly, "people who used to play Cataclysm" aren't the representative player-base of the Neltharion of today.
    The issue in this, and my issue with these threads in general is that the actual Neltharion player-base isn't getting represented.
    People who used to play Cataclysm lurk on these forums.
    People who actually play Cataclysm actively right now aren't spending their time on these forums.
    To be honest there is no Cataclysm server that is populated
    And this is why warmane has abandoned their Cataclysm servers 2 years ago, they saw the decline of interest in Cataclysm and the increase in interest on older expansions that was sparked by mainstream controversies that happened with the private server communities (Nostalrius for example) and alot of oldschool retail World of Warcraft players gained interest in private servers of older expansions and warmane saw the chance to bank on a whole new wave of players.
    Warmane is a business in the end of the day, if you wish to ever see Cataclysm getting any sort of attention stop making these pointless threads, gather your oldschool Cataclysm player buddies, forge a series of strong and effective arguements in favor of "Wiping the server." that speak business instead of speaking emotion and i am certain, that if you actually do that, warmane will listen. They might not do exactly what you'd want the to do, but they might then see the potential that you guys see in Cataclysm and actually take some action to give it a shot.
    Here's a tip, since as you mention "there is no Cataclysm server that is populated" ask yourself why. Maybe it could be because the other Cataclysm servers have x1 leveling rates and the player-base that loves Cataclysm is rather different from the oldschool old expansions player-base that want everything blizz-like and hardcore. Maybe for example beyond the "just wiping the server" another good idea is to focus the new server around end-game content, several improvements over the retail version of cataclysm like a longer gearing up route since we're talking about a server that in order to sustain interest on its players and longevity it has to release content slower that retail released it's content so with the retail gearing up process players would end up with nothing to do pretty early on, an idea for longer gearing up process is upgradable to heroic valor point items, these items already exist in the database and you can donate for them, why not add a system where with certain tokens you can upgrade your valor point items? Another good idea would be an Atonement system that forces players into going through all the early cataclysm content in order to advance to the end-game, that way you keep new players interested for longer.
    Also such features would help the server get ALOT of coverage from the private server content youtube creator to the /r private servers and maybe up to even more mainstream media personalities considering that the idea of creating an improved version from what blizzard originally made, maybe also have things like hard-mode for all bosses that reward slightly better gear like in mid-wotlk things like these make for juicy thumbnails, juicy discussions and can create alot of interest, even more than the interest for Lordareon since Lordareon didn't really offer that much in terms of improvements other than just being advertised as a hardcore wotlk experience.
    The idea of a high-rated, end-game focused, longer gearing up process(and not by punishing players with low droprates), required progression through all the early Cataclysm content to advance towards the end-game, ditching the blizz-like label and wearing a "blizz-improved" is essentially offering a type of experience that goes along well with Warmane's philosophy(since they've already ditched the "blizz-like") and is something that no other Cataclysm private server can offer.
    My suggestion is to restart the server, and put it on 4.0.6 version and players will come 100%.
    Your suggestion sucks, just a couple of months ago a new Cataclysm server launched with huge hype around it, it was a progression server so it essentially started out with the 4.0.6 content, and it went nowhere. In the course of 2 months everyone stopped talking about it and moved on to the next hype train.

Post turned out longer than expected but that's what happens when you don't really prepare in your head what you want to say, i hope my points get through some of the people's heads and we can actually get this whole "wipe the server" discussion somewhere meaningful, if you oldschool cataclysm players do care about Neltharion so much maybe consider playing again anyways and effectively showing your interest in Neltharion, as i mentioned raids still happen daily, and we can easily make pvp more active by just getting a couple of our suggestions through with warmane staff. There exists public cross-faction battleground scripts on github for cataclysm already, it would literally take 5 minutes for most devs to implement(maybe longer if warmane has any wierd systems for implementation of features on its servers) but in any case it's minimum effort required.
    Also i don't mean to suck the staff's dick, but to those who choose to just get into dumb fights with forum mods(that don't even have any power to help with your issues) all that this is really doing is just reinforcing the idea that Neltharion's player-base is just a bunch of toxic ****heads("therefore let's just let the server rot and die on its own") while also building walls between our mouths and the ears we want to be heard from.

14. May 18, 2018  
    Dead in this case, as in regards to the server, is a server with an active playerbase of less than aprox 1k. Neltharion is quite far away from that goal.

15. May 20, 2018  
    Pve is alive in that server but hell i cant do one single 2s arena loooool if anything can bring back cata count me it +1... im a pvp fan btw

First ... 23456 Last