Of course getting free rating without moving a finger was good and nobod whined about it, but now you changed the rules, when you face mmr droppers, you don't win anything. They do loose instead, without doing damage or healing.
Not asking to bring back the old/classic method, but as a normal player who wants to play, improve, get rating and so on, I would ask you if it is possible to get like 1-2 arena point. Just for all the waiting in que, the buffs in preparation, the time waiting for the start, the mindset.. and everything you do to prepare for a serious game. But then you don't get points and you get kicked out, frustrated af for all the time lost.
I think honestly at least for the effort 1, just one point, should be given to the team... At the end, how many times can u face the droppers before they disappear from your range? 5-6? Ok, thats 6 points. Half points of the old system which gave you instantly like 10-12 points. I think it is fair, and doesn't for sure help wintraders, but at least it will keep us slighty happier and less frustrated since we want to play serious games and not waste time with this stuff.
Or put a NPC that reset your mmr to 1500 and you keep the current system of points, I don't know. I just want to see less droppers and more games.
Share your opinions.