1. July 4, 2018  

Cross faction mailing in at least in account shared characters?

An old server that i played allowed cross faction mailing, dont know if this has been suggested before, maybe only limited to a the characters on one's account?, what you think.

2. July 4, 2018  
    only thing you can mail cross faction is heirlooms. we use to be able to mail other items if i recall correctly but that was removed.

3. July 4, 2018  
    bummer, makes leveling an alt hard, unless is from the same faction

4. July 4, 2018  
    Might take a little effort and time, but cant you use the neutral AH to shuffle items and gold between your characters on different factions?

5. July 4, 2018  
    only thing you can mail cross faction is heirlooms. we use to be able to mail other items if i recall correctly but that was removed.
    ^this.

If you want to send items or gold cross-faction, you can use the neutral AH (Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, Everlook). Do keep in mind that it takes a significantly higher cut than the faction AH (15% vs 5%). Also keep in mind that you can't buy auctions from characters on your own account. Basically, you make a new account, make a 1lvl bank alt, walk to Booty Bay, AH a miscellaneous item for as much money as you want, buy it with your main, then send the gold from the bank alt to your cross-faction alt. Due to the 15% cut, my advice is to be conservative and only send as much money as you really need. There is 0 risk in this because no one will buy 1 Linen Cloth for 1k gold, for example. Sending items can be done in a similar fashion, but you run the risk of getting sniped - auctioning an item for 1c, someone seeing it and snatching it before you can log with the bank alt and buy it.

Before you ask - no, you can't get banned for these things. They are completely within the rules of the game.