1. Neltharion Wipe and Restart to 4.0.6!

This has been discused in Neltharion subforum and alot of people are for it!
    Server is dead, and i did speak with people who used to play Cataclysm, and alot of them did say that if the server is wiped (some of them suggested to be put on 4.0.6 and to stay that way) they will go back and play on it. To be honest there is no Cataclysm server that is populated, and alot of us really liked how the server was on 4.0.6 patch. My suggestion is to restart the server, and put it on 4.0.6 version and players will come 100%.

2. Good idea, but this wont happen: the staff is actually on TBC content, and I think that if something is going to happen on Neltharion this will be after Sunwell release.

But yeah +1 !

I loved cata experience and would join a fresh server ! This is the most balanced expansion for PvP imo

3. As i said on my thread on the sub-forum, awesome idea.

+1

4. mmh in the case i will reroll a resto druid :P it was so funny in that patch

5. 4.0.6 is the blood DK patch, I miss this so much I'd go back to playing this incredible patch :3
    True Cataclysm is the 4.0.6 patch, down with the 4.3.4 fraud!

I loved cata experience and would join a fresh server ! This is the most balanced expansion for PvP imo
    4.0.6 is the most balanced patch and whoever disagrees is just wrong!

6. +1 for Cataclysm lets make it great again

7. +, but the best would be 4.2 Patch with Fireland HC.

Ps.: (Hc should drop only norm gear for a better END GAME for a challenging PVE and PVP side)

123 ... Last