1. Crossrealm PvP

Hey,

I have important question for staff. I am Lordearon player for one year and I need to know, how will crossrealm PvP system work. According to huge character, shop and content imbalance between Lordearon and Icecrown. If I must play against Icecrown with low geared character in BGs/arenas, it makes no sense for me to spend on Lordearon more time.

Best wishes, Daymare.

2. It will work like you all know will work.

There is really no point in such topics now since after the xrealm pvp goes live the forums will be filled with only these topics. Wait till they release it and bring some video evidence of how bad the bgs are when you put credit cards against people.

3. Hey,

I have important question for staff. I am Lordearon player for one year and I need to know, how will crossrealm PvP system work. According to huge character, shop and content imbalance between Lordearon and Icecrown. If I must play against Icecrown with low geared character in BGs/arenas, it makes no sense for me to spend on Lordearon more time.

Best wishes, Daymare.
    The idea is that both factions will have icecrown people, so that will balance it out, also..all gear ic players have is obtainable in lordaeron, but it takes time. So the balance will be provided by both factions having people from both servers. This is an attept to help Lordaeron PvP since some people are dissapointed in it and in the lack of competition. That's how I understood it and remember it's an experiment, an idea. Wait and see how it works and then they can decide if it's here to stay or better not yet^^

4. And as a fresh 80 you play vs 5-6k gs people in bgs anyway, makes no difference in that regard. A lot of people are highly geared on Lordaeron as well-of course, does not compare to icecrown, nor do their population.

5. The idea is that both factions will have icecrown people, so that will balance it out, also..all gear ic players have is obtainable in lordaeron, but it takes time.
    Im just gonna say Ruby Sanctum.

6. Im just gonna say Ruby Sanctum.
    people whine about lolmourne mostly, which does not require ruby sanctum for example. but yes, my bad. almost all gear

7. There is no way to compare blizzlike with fun with donate shop dude, on Icecrown there is LoD and RS farming and LoD was maybe done by 3 guilds on Lordearon coz lack of Icecrown Citadel buff! You can not balance crossrealm between fun and blizzlike...

8. There is no way to compare blizzlike with fun with donate shop dude, on Icecrown there is LoD and RS farming and LoD was maybe done by 3 guilds on Lordearon coz lack of Icecrown Citadel buff! You can not balance crossrealm between fun and blizzlike...
    quit then. problem solved.

9. quit then. problem solved.
    nah, just give blackrock players full bis gear (including SM) in cross bg and leave lordaeron out of this.

10. Ilvl will be taken into account when matchmaking, which is obviously needed

11. These crossrealm BG screams comes only from lowbie casual lordaeron players who have no idea whats happening around them. I have played in both realms BG, and its pretty much same in both realms. First of all as horde you can simply go afk, because there will be too many trolls/afkers. But from gearwise ( it what about ppl are crying ) Its ****ing same! NO there are no every single warrior/dk/pala with smourne. And even if there are more then usual, its most likly donated and they have NO IDEA how to play properly anyway. Average ilvl of bg is pretty much same. There are tons of low gear, some medium gear and some bis geared. Hard to get wrathfull on lordaeron? Start to ****ing pvp! Its pretty much as hard as to get wrathfull in icecrown. with some expection, but most are using wrath ( or pvp gear ) in PVPing. Some offpart PVE items. RS should be out soon ( yeah right), so 25normal gear should be doable with decent people. And after all, what difference is between normal and HC trinkets? Its not that huge to cry about. And all these normal trinkets will be awaible soon. I bet even sooner then crossrealm BGs comes around. Arena wise... Its a bit more complicated. low MMRs will be same as BG. HIgh MMRs should be look taken into. And even then, you joined lordaeron to get things harder. Here you are, arenas can be a bit harder for you too. And still, its not that gamebreaking in high MMRs too. Difference is mostly between normal and hc trinkets which isnt that high

12. Ilvl will be taken into account when matchmaking, which is obviously needed
    The point of cross realm bg is get more bgs for blackrock and lordaeron, so i dont think that happen.

I just expect blacrock get full 277+legendary, this way we can get bgs without have a toon on a pay2win server.

13. The point of cross realm bg is get more bgs for blackrock and lordaeron, so i dont think that happen.

I just expect blacrock get full 277+legendary, this way we can get bgs without have a toon on a pay2win server.
    its amusing that you dont see the irony in your post